2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

BBAU Entrance Syllabus

I want to do MBA from the Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University so I have applied for the entrance exam of it, can you please provide me the syllabus of the MBA entrance exam of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University? Also give me the names of some bets reference books of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
BBAU Entrance
BBAU App
BCA in BBAU
BBAU LLM Fees
Bbau rca
BBAU Entrance Result
BBAU M.Sc Entrance Result
BBAU university entrance result
Entrance Result Of BBAU
Ed from BBAU
Bbau vc
BBAU PG Entrance Admit Card
MBA From BBAU
BBAU PG Prospectus
BBAU Msc Entrance Result
BBAU Show BBAU Official Site
Vc bbau
BBAU Channel 9
Bbau u
Course in BBAU
9th July 2018, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Re: BBAU Entrance Syllabus

I want to take admission in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) and for this I know I have to appear in entrance exam. Will you please provide me Entrance exam syllabus for different subjects of this BBAU university so that I can prepare well also provide contact details?
9th July 2018, 10:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BBAU Entrance Syllabus

Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) Conducts Entrance Examination For Its Various Under Graduate And Post Graduate Courses.

Entrance exam syllabus for different subjects:

Disciplines Wise
BBAU Entrance Exam Syllabus

(Economics)
Basic Economics, Basic Statistics, Indian Economic Problems, Logical Aptitude, Mathematical Aptitude, General Studies. Basic Economics and Statistics.

(History)
Ancient, Medieval, Modern and Contemporary History.
Economic, social and cultural changes in the Indian society.

(Political Science)
Western Political Philosophy: Plato, Aristotle, Machiavelli, Hobbes, Locke, Rousseau, J.S. Mill, Karl Marx
Modern Indian Political Thought: Gandhi and Ambedkar.
Political theory: Concepts of liberty, equality, justice, sovereignty, citizenship, stated.
International Relations: Cold War politics, NAM, SAARC, UNO, Indias foreign policy particularly with China, Pakistan and USA.
Indian Government and Politics: Making of the Constituent Assembly, parliament, cabinet, prime minister, president, state government, federalism, political parties (national and regional), elections, local government.

(Public Administration)
Constitution of India, Indian Administration, Local self Government in India, Indian Government and politics, Contemporary issues in Indian administration.

(Sociology)
Sociological concepts, theories (functionalism and conflict theory), thought (Comte, Durkheim, Weber, Marx), research methodology, and Indias social structure, processes and change focusing on the post-independence period.

(Development Studies)
Social science, Indian history particularly modern Indian history and freedom struggle, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Basic concept on society and its structure.
Indian Geography (Demography, Census, Environment etc.)

(Education)
Teaching aptitude, reasoning, numerical ability, language proficiency and awareness relating to educational planning, policy, provisions, schemes, committees & commissions.

(JMC)
Current affairs, Sports, Films & festivals, Corporate world, Indian Economy, Inter-state relationship, Election and democracy, Law & Order, Local Self Government, Language, Translation and grammar.

(Hindi)
Basic Knowledge of any discipline at graduate level

BBAU
Vidya Vihar, Raebareli Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226025
Phone: 0522 296 5226

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in