2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

BBAU Amar Ujala

Can you please tell me from where I can get the latest news of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University through Amar Ujala? Is this Amar Ujala provided me the news in Hindi? If yes then will you please provide me the link to watch the fee details? Currently can you tell me what is the fee of the MBA student at the Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?
Similar Threads
Thread
BBAU App
BBAU Staff
BCA in BBAU
Bbau rca
Ed from BBAU
Amar Ujala Results Avadh University
Amar ujala result Avadh University
Bbau vc
Hotel Amar Agra
Amar Ujala UGC NET Books
MBA From BBAU
BBAU PG Courses
BBAU Show BBAU Official Site
Vc bbau
Bbau u
Course in BBAU
BBAU Pics
Amar Ujala Results CCS University Meerut
Amar Jyoti Saraswati Vidhyalaya
Amar Singh Degree College
23rd August 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Re: BBAU Amar Ujala

Can you provide me the Entrance Exam syllabus for Master of Technology (Computer Science) Program offered by Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?
23rd August 2018, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BBAU Amar Ujala

The Entrance Exam syllabus for Master of Technology (Computer Science) Program offered by Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University is as follows:

Part I :-

Computer Organization and Architecture: Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and data-path, CPU control design, Memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Instruction pipelining, Cache and main memory, Secondary storage.
Discrete Mathematics: Counting principles, linear recurrence, mathematical induction, equation sets, relations and function, predicate and propositional logic. Digital Logic: Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of combinational and sequential circuits; Number system representation and computer arithmetic.

Part II :-

Programming and Data Structures: Programming in C; Functions, Recursion, Parameter passing, Scope, Binding; Abstract data types, Arrays, Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists, Trees, Binary search trees, Binary heaps.

Analysis and Design of Algorithms: Analysis, Asymptotic notation, Notions of space3 and time complexity, Worst and average case analysis; Design: Greedy approach, Dynamic programming, Divide-and conquer; Tree and graph traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees, Shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching. Asymptotic analysis (best, worst, average cases) of time and space, upper and lower bounds, Basic concepts of complexity classes P ,NP ,NP-hard NP-complete.

Part III :-

Computer Networks and Operating System: Error-Detection and Error- correction techniques, Topology, Routing and Internetworking, Channel Allocation, Congestion Control, Processes, Threads, Concurrency, Synchronization, Deadlock, CPU scheduling, Memory management and virtual memory, File systems.
Databases: ER-model, Relational model (relational algebra, tuple calculus), database design (integrity constraints, normal forms), File structures Transactions and concurrency control. Information Systems and Software Engineering: information gathering, requirement and feasibility analysis, data flow diagrams, process specifications, input/output design, process life cycle, planning and managing the project, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in