2023 2024 Student Forum

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Entrance Exams (https://management.ind.in/forum/entrance-exams/)
-   -   BBAU Ac Walkin (https://management.ind.in/forum/bbau-ac-walkin-113948.html)

Unregistered 13th April 2015 12:43 PM

BBAU Ac Walkin

Last year, I missed the Research Associate Walk in conduct by the Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow. I meet the eligibility criteria for this post. I don’t want to miss this opportunity this year. When will Walk in for Research Associate going to held this year?

Unregistered 6th August 2018 03:17 PM

Re: BBAU Ac Walkin

I want to know the Walk in Interview date of latest vacancy of Babasaheb Bhimarao Ambedkar University (BBAU), Lucknow so can you tell me?

pawan 6th August 2018 03:18 PM

Re: BBAU Ac Walkin

There is no latest vacancy in Babasaheb Bhimarao Ambedkar University (BBAU), Lucknow.

I am providing you the details of last vacancy of the University.

Babasaheb Bhimarao Ambedkar University (BBAU), Lucknow has released a notification for the recruitment of Teaching & Non Teaching vacancies in relevant Departments/ Schools.

The last date to apply for the recruitment was 22-10-2017
BBAU Vacancy Details:

Total No of Posts: 10

Name of the Post: Teaching & Non Teaching

A. Teaching: 09 Posts
1. Professor (Department of Hindi): 01 Post
2. Professor (Department of Political Science): 01 Post
3. Assistant Professor (Public Administration): 01 Post
4. Professor (Department of Mass Communication & Journalism): 01 Post
5. Associate Professor (Department of Applied Mathematics): 01 Post
6. Assistant Professor (Department of Applied Mathematics): 01 Post
7. Associate Professor (Department of Applied Statistics): 01 Post
8. Associate Professor (Language and Vocational Studies): 01 Post
9. Associate Professor (Social Science and Commerce): 01 Post
B. Non Teaching: 01 Post
Controller of Examination: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria-

Candidates should possess P.G. Degree in Hindi with Ph.D. and other qualifications for S.No-1

P.G. Degree in Political Science and Ph.D. in concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines and other qualifications for S.No-2

P.G. Degree in Public Administration and other qualifications for S.No-3

P.G. Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Mass Communication & Journalism with Ph.D. in concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline for S.No-4

P.G. Degree in Mathematics/ Applied mathematics with Ph.D. and other qualifications for S.No-5

P.G. Degree in Mathematics/ Applied mathematics and other qualifications for S.No-6

P.G. Degree in Statistics with Ph.D. and other qualifications for S.No-7

P.G. Degree in Hindi with Ph.D. and other qualifications for S.No-8, P.G. Degree in Political Science with Ph.D and other qualifications for S.No-9

Masters degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale (55% marks shall not be insisted for the candidates already working in them University system) for S.No-10 Posts.
Age Limit:

Candidates age limit should be 50 years for S.No-10 as on closing date of application.

Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Selection Process:

Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in presentation/ seminar/ interview.
Application Fee:

Applicants required to pay of Rs.1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates) as Online Non Refundable Application Fee.

Important Dates:

Last Date to Apply Online: 22-10-2017 at 05:00 PM
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 30-10-2017 at 05.00 PM

Contact-

Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Central University Lucknow
Vidya Vihar, Raebareli Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226025
094506 52324