2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th November 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: Bath Spa University Lake

I want to know the Lake at Bath Spa University, Newton Park campus so can you provide me?
29th November 2019, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bath Spa University Lake

The Bath Spa University, Newton Park campus site has a lake, nature reserve, woodlands and arable farmlands. The campus is currently undergoing an enormous development program that will transform the campus in phases over the coming years.

The Newton Park campus, located to the west of Bath near the village of Newton St Loe, is the largest of the university's three main campuses.

The campus is based in Newton Park in grounds designed by English landscape architect Lancelot "Capability" Brown and leased from the Duchy of Cornwall.

The campus features buildings from a mixture of ages including many listed buildings, all still used as teaching or administration spaces, such as the Grade I Listed Main House building built between 1762 and 1765 by Stiff Leadbetter for Joseph Langton, the remnants of the 14th century Newton St Loe Castle, a scheduled monument holding a Grade 1 listed building status and several other grade 2 and 2 listed stable buildings, gardens and walled gardens.

It is the only campus to house student accommodation on its premises.

The campus is home to the Students Union, which operates out of the union building at the top of the campus.

Contact-

Bath Spa University
Newton Saint Loe, Bath BA2 9BN, United Kingdom
+44 1225 875875

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in