2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Barkatullah University M.Ed Fees

I have done B.Ed Course and now want to do M.Ed Course from Department of Continuing Education - Barkatullah University, Bhopal so please give me details about this course including fee structure? Also give me details about admission in M.Ed at Barkatullah University?
Similar Threads
Thread
About Barkatullah University Bhopal
MBA From Barkatullah University
Barkatullah University BDS
BP Ed Barkatullah University
LLB from Barkatullah University
Barkatullah university for Phd
Barkatullah university.nic.in
B.Ed in Barkatullah University
Barkatullah University B.Ed Fees
MBA barkatullah university
MP Barkatullah University
Barkatullah University Web
Barkatullah University M.Ed
Barkatullah University MCA
Barkatullah University Home
Barkatullah University UGC
Barkatullah University of Law
BBA Barkatullah University
Barkatullah University Act
Barkatullah University PHD
12th April 2018, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: Barkatullah University M.Ed Fees

Can you tell me about the fee structure for the M.P.Ed. (Master of Physical Education) Program offered by Department of Physical Education of Barkatullah University, Bhopal?
12th April 2018, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Barkatullah University M.Ed Fees

Department of Physical Education and Sports of Barkatullah University, Bhopal is a centre facility department of Barkatullah University. Department has started teaching course of Physical Education from 1995.

It has sufficient infrastructure and facilities for coaching and preparing sports personnel. It has its own building with modern equipped facilities required for physical education such as, Anatomy Laboratory and Physiology Laboratory, Sports Medicine, Health Laboratory.

Fee:
There is nothing mentioned about the fee for the course on its official website, so here I am providing you its contact numbers where you can call and find it out:

Barkatullah University
Barkatullah University, Habib Ganj,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462026
090395 00010

Course Name
M.P.Ed. (Master of Physical Education)

Seats

Duration
Two years

Eligibility
As per NCTE Norms and or University Ordinance shall be made on the basis of Merit or Test conducted by Institute

Course Structure

SEMESTER I

Research Process, Research Statistics, Sports Sociology, Health Education.

SEMESTER II
Exercise and Sports Physiology, Psychology in Physical Education, Principle and Administration of Recreation, Youth Leadership and Social Welfare

SEMESTER III
Counselling theory, Bio-mechanics, Professional pre- Parathion and Physical Education, Measurement and Evaluation in Physical Education

SEMESTER IV
Scientific method of coaching and training, Sports medicine Curriculum designs in Physical Education, Administration and supervision of Physical Education

PRACTICAL
Specialization (Coaching and Training)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in