2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Barclays Bank Pinsentry

I am searching for How to generate a PINsentry code Barclays Mobile Banking? Please tell me about this, also tell me how I can log on for Barclays Mobile Banking without PINsentry? Please provide me all these details as soon as possible?
Similar Threads
Thread
Barclays Bank Ft
Barclays Bank WGC
Barclays Bank CPP
Barclays bank RCI
All about Barclays Bank
Barclays Bank GB
TFR Barclays Bank
Barclays Bank CTO
Difference between Barclays Bank and Barclays Capital
Barclays bank net pt
About Barclays bank
Barclays Bank Bx3 2bb
Barclays Bank Ltd
Barclays Bank Bd9
Barclays Bank NYC
CEO Barclays Bank Plc
Barclays Bank Plc Cv4 8jg
Barclays Bank around Me
Barclays Bank Khi
Barclays Bank Num
23rd January 2020, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Re: Barclays Bank Pinsentry

Can you provide me details of the feature of the PINsentry in Online Banking offered by the Barclays Bank?
23rd January 2020, 08:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Barclays Bank Pinsentry

PINsentry of Barclays Bank is a device that generates unique eight-digit codes, keeping Online Banking transactions secure.

PINsentry in Online Banking

With Online Banking using PINsentry, one is able to do much more with money online:
Passcode and memorable word
View balances and transactions
Make payments to people paid before
Transfer money between your Barclays accounts
Report card lost or stolen

PINsentry
Using PINsentry gives the same features as logging in with passcode and memorable word, plus these extra functions:
Make payments to someone new
Make international payments
Change details
Set up and manage regular payments
Open Banking transactions

PINsentry Card Reader

A PINsentry card reader is a small handheld device that one can insert one’s debit card or authentication card into.

Then depending on what process one is trying to complete in Online Banking, one will be asked to type in details to generate a unique eight-digit code.

Entering this code in Online Banking – either when one is logging in or when making a transaction – gives one an extra level of security and protection

Mobile PINsentry

One can find Mobile PINsentry in Barclays App (if one is registered). It has all the same functions as a PINsentry card reader. It can take up to 10 days after register for the app for Mobile PINsentry to appear in it.

Accessible PINsentry

Accessible PINsentry is a voice-and-sound version of standard PINsentry card reader with a larger display and an ergonomic key pad. It offers secure access to Online Banking account and app.

Accessible PINsentry comes with a user guide, available in a variety of formats, which details its functions and how to use them. It’s battery powered and works independently, so one doesn’t need to connect it to one’s computer.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in