2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th September 2015, 12:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Barclays Bank Appointment

Barclays is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London.

To book an appointment with one of Barclays Bank Personal Banking advisers, you can either call Telephone Banking on 0345 734 5345* or pop into a branch which can be done by following this process:
Go to the official website of Barclays Bank

On this home page , in the home section find Branch Finder link and click on that
You will be redirected to the branch Locator of Barclays Bank

Just select the Barlays branch in where’s my nearest on the left side of the page and then click on Search and the branches will open in second on this page
19th February 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to meet a member of Barclays bank. Tell me how do I make appointment to meet a person in Barclays bank?
19th February 2016, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

Barclays bank provides its appointment number for their customer. Who wants to do make appointment to the person of Barclays bank they need to call on Barclays bank provided number.

Call on 0345 734 5345 * to book an appointment at a branch.
If you prefer just pop into a branch to arrange an appointment Find your nearest branch.

To maintain a quality service, it may monitor or record phone calls

To book an appointment with one of Barclays Personal Banking advisers, candidates can either call Telephone Banking on 0345 734 5345* or pop into a branch to arrange this.

Process to finding branches of Barclays bank:

Visit an official site of Barclays bank

Click on find branch

Fill all require field.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in