2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th March 2016, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

BARC OBC Format

Hello, I want to apply for the recruitment in the BARC and I want the OBC format to attach with it. Please provide me.
Similar Threads
Thread
Rlg barc
Barc tso
Ct crs barc
Barc nrb
BARC Welcome
BARC Zee
Barc mib
Barc sw
LTT to BARC
Barc iit
Barc act
Barc CTA
Barc ldc
Barc md
BARC Key
Barc lse uk
Dae barc
Ndt barc
Barc
Barc mba
11th March 2016, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BARC OBC Format

Hello, here I am providing you the OBC format for the BRAC recruitment as under:

About the company:
Atomic Energy has got a definite and decisive role to perform in the Indian Power Generation and supply sector. Being a developing country, a major share of India's overall electricity requirements has to be from non conventional sources as the conventional sources has got limitations to meet the galloping needs.
India has achieved self-sufficiency in the Nuclear Science and Technology thanks to the pioneering efforts initiated by Dr. Homi Bhabha who visualized the Indian Nuclear Program and since then meticulously carried on by the dedicated scientists and engineers of DAE family.

Recruitment details:
Personnel of DAE are broadly categorized as:
Scientific (Scientific Officers, Technical Officers) through training schools and direct recruitment.
Technical (Scientific Assistant, Foreman, Draughtsman, Technician, Para-medical staff, Fire service staff, Horticultural staff)
Administrative (Administrative, Accounts)
Purchase & Stores
Auxiliary (Security staff, Driver staff, Attendant)

Here I am providing you the OBC Declaration format as under:
BARC OBC Format

Training Schools
BARC Training School at Mumbai
- Engineering, Design, Development, Operation and Maintenance of Nuclear Reactors.
- Research in frontier areas of Basic and Engineering Sciences

BARC Training School at Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam
- R&D and Engineering related to Fast Breeder Reactors
- Research in frontier areas of Basic and Engineering Sciences

BARC Training School at Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology(RRCAT), Indore
- R&D and Engineering related to lasers, accelerators, plasma physics, cryogenics and superconductivity

BARC Training School at Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad
- Operation& Maintenance and Engineeringrelated to Nuclear Fuel Facilities and production plants for production
of heavy water to support the Nuclear Power Program.

Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research (AMD), Hyderabad
- Exploration Techniques for Uranium and other Atomic Minerals and related R&D activities.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in