2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd March 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Bar Ilan MBA

Hello sir I am here as I want to get the faculty list of the MBA of Graduate School of Business Administration of Bar-Ilan University so will you please provide me the same??
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA Bar Ilan
Bar ILAN MBA Ranking
Bar Ilan MBA English
23rd March 2016, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bar Ilan MBA

The Graduate School of Business Administration at Bar-Ilan University offers MBA and PhD programs of study in a variety of focal areas including finance, strategy, marketing, information technologies and systems, and organizational behavior.

In addition the School offers an Executive MBA program for experienced business managers and an International MBA program taught entirely in English. Academic Excellence Scholarships are available for students from China who register for the International MBA program.

As per your demand here I am providing you faculty with there research interest details list of the MBA of this School:
Chairman

Dr.Eyal Yaniv
Entrepreneurship, Strategic Management, Innovation Marketing, Organizational Attention, Organizational Culture.

Vice Chairman
Prof. Roy Gelbard
Data Mining & Knowledge Discovery, SW Project Management

Faculty
Dr. Menachem (Meni) Abudy
Equity Based Compensation, market micro-structure, Liquidity, Non-marketability.

Dr. Daphna Brueller-Lubovsky
Management

Dr. Enav Fridmann
Consumer behavior, Brand preferences and Choice, Social marketing- Health related social behavior

Dr. Zvi Josman
Organizational Psychology, Decision Making Processes, Social Responsibility, Leadership and Conflict Management.

Dr. Guy Kaplanski
Behavioral Finance, Portfolio Theory, Capital Markets, Asset Pricing.

Dr. Elli Kraizberg
Finance

Prof. Beni Lauterbach
Corporate Control and Social Responsibility, Financial Markets' Microstructure and Asset Pricing.

Dr. Eyal Pe'er
Consumer Decision-Making, Choice Architecture, Behavioral Economics

Dr. Matti Rachamim
Marketing

Dr. Alon Raviv
Financial Institutions, International Finance, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Quantitative Finance, Asset Pricing.

Prof. David Schwartz
Knowledge Management, Electronic Business, Electronic Government, Intelligent Systems, Internet Technology, Agent-based Architectures, Computer-mediated Communication.

Dr. Dana Sheffer
Strategic Management, Technology and Innovation Strategy, Industry Evolution, Boundaries of the Firm.

Prof. Shmuel Stashevsky
Organizational behavior, Application of new management programs, Quality Management, Participatory programs, Internet and e-commerce, Business games, Business games.

Prof. Jacob Weisberg
Knowledge Sharing, Labor Turnover, Selection of CEO's in the U.S, Organization, Exploration and Exploitation, Innovativeness and Creativity.

Dr. Inbal Yahav-Shenberger
Interface Between Data Mining and Optimization Models, Models for Healthcare Applications, Social Networks Analysis in the Contexts of Online Auctions.

For getting more details here I am attaching an attachment:

Contact Details:
The Graduate School of Business Administration
Bar-Ilan University Ramat-Gan, 5290002 Israel
Telephone: 972.3.5318838
Fax : 972.3.7384040

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in