2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th December 2014, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bank PO exams during 3rd year of B.Tech

Being Final year candidate you’re eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination

Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Exam:
Must have Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 60% from recognized university

Final year candidate of bachelor may also eligible to apply for this Exam

Age limit:
Age should be between 21 years to 30 years

Must have good computer knowledge and completed computer course from recognized Institution

Selection Procedure:
Written Examination
Group Discussion and
Interview

If you qualified Written Examination then you may call for an Group Discussion and Interview

Syllabus for Bank PO Exam
General Awareness
Quantitative Ability
English Language
Computer Awareness
16th December 2015, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, is there any one can tell me can I apply for bank PO exams during 3rd year of B.Tech? Provide me detail for which criteria require in bank PO exams?
16th December 2015, 09:13 AM
Super Moderator

Sorry to say you but according to bank exam rules you are not eligible to apply in banking exams during 3rd year of B.Tech. But if you apply in Private bank you are eligible to apply in bank PO exam on private banks.

IBPS is the organization that conducts common written examinations for probationary officer & clerk level posts in 20 public sector banks.

To register for CWE, applicants have to fulfil certain conditions that include age, education etc

The Govt. of India had recommended changes in eligibility criteria that were implemented for the recently concluded clerk exams.

Eligibility:
Only graduates were allowed to take part in PO selection.
Previously the minimum qualification was 60% marks in 12th std.

So students in final year/semester cannot apply for IBPS bank exams anymore with their pre-final marks.

But some Jobs in Private Banks:

According to my searching there are many top private banks such as ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Tamilnadu mercentaile bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank etc., that are regularly announcing job vacancies on their official websites.

These private sector banks are welcoming even final year students to apply for jobs in their branches

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in