2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th August 2014, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bank PO Exam Criteria

Here I am giving you information about required eligiblity to apply for post of probationary officer post exam offer by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection

Eligibility Criteria:
You must have passed Degree with 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

Age limit:
You must have attained 20 years and maximum 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1985 and not later than 01-07-1993 (both dates inclusive).

Nationality/Citizenship:
Candidates must be either:
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India

Exam pattern :
Reasoning 50
English Language 40
Quantitative Aptitude 50
General Awareness
(with special reference to Banking Industry) 40
Computer Knowledge 20
Total 200

Contact Details:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
IBPS House,
Western Express Hwy,
Asha Nagar,
Kandivali East,
Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400066 ‎
1800 22 2366
India
26th March 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Hey, I want to appear in Bank exam , will you tell me what be the eligibility criteria to appear in Bank PO Exam ?
26th March 2015, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here providing you detail about the eligibility criteria to appear in Bank PO Exam.

Eligibility Criteria - Bank PO Exam:

IBPS CWE (PO/MT) for PSBs

Age Limit :
20-30 Years

Educational Qualifications:
Degree in any discipline from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification

SBI/SBI Associate Banks PO
Age Limit :
21-30 Years

Educational Qualifications:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university / college

Relaxation in age for reserved categories as per rules.

Candidate should posses working knowledge of computers before joining the bank.

Candidate may also be required to possess proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT.

Reference books to use for Bank PO exam :
IBPS Bank PO Common Written Exam. Success Master PB (English) 5th Edition (Paperback) by Editorial Board

Guide to Banking General Awareness & Banking Aptitude Test (English) 5th Edition (Paperback) by R. Gupta's

Objective General Knowlegde & Current Affairs (Level 1) : Useful for UPSC / State PCS / Bank Clerk / PO / SSC / CDS / NDA / Railways / Armed Forces / DSSSB / MBA (English) 1st Edition (Paperback) by Disha Experts

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in