2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th December 2012, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bank Challan for GATE

You can get the Bank Challan from the official site of the GATE. Here I am giving you its procedure as below:-

1. When you are filing the online application form for GATE exam then If you had chosen offline payment option then you will be provided with a copy of the challan in triplicate (PDF file) with your details filled in.
2. Then You have to print it out on an A4 paper, and have to fill in a few more details such as date and signature.
3. You have to wait for at least 48 hours after generation of application PDF online.
4. Then take filled challan to the bank for payment of fees.
5. You can submit fee in Canara Bank or SBI Bank of any branch.
6. The bank will retain one copy and give you back the remaining copies: one of which you have to send along with the printed application form and the other is for your reference.
1st December 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the process to download the bank Challan to pay the GATE examination fees as I would like to make offline payment?
1st December 2015, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator

The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Challan Forms is available for downloading at the GOAPS also known as GATE Online Application Processing System website for all the eligible applicants.

The applicants have to apply in the concerned exam should first go through the online instructions for form filling to get the details of online applications.

The online application forms have to be filled in the manner approved by downloading the online available Challan Forms to register through State Bank of India branches.

Those applicants who are unable to make payments for the application through the online systems i.e. Internet Banking /Card Payment should simply download the online Challan Forms to make payment.

Process of Downloading the GATE Online Challan Forms:

1. Go to the official website for GATE Applications and get registered in the specified manner through the GATE Online Application System which looks like the image attached

2. After registering, log in by means of the enrolment ID as created for this purpose and then fill the online generated application form

3. Now download the online Challan Form as generated after filling the online registration form.

4. Pay the necessary amount of application fee from any of the nearby branches of the State Bank of India.

5. The applicants should enter all the details of payment in the online filled application forms. This includes the Journal Number and Bank Branch name etc.

6. The applicants should check the details of payment after submission of the online application form in order to confirm their registration in the concerned entrance exam.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in