2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bank Of Baroda PO Admit Card Download

Buddy I would like to tell you that the exam has been already conduct by the bank for that you have to wait and here I will help you so that next time you can easily get the card.

Here I’m telling you the process to get the admit card for the post of PO post.

Go to the official site of Bank Of Baroda
Site page will open at right hand side of the section there you can see a option of Announcement
Click on that section a new page will open which looks like this there you can get the admit card of PO post when ever announced by them.

At present I have this latest information issued by the bank.

Notice of Specified/Cut off-date - In respect of Election of ONE Shareholder Director

Notice for Closure of Trading Window

Bank of Baroda- Approval of Financial Results Q2 of FY 2015 -16 – Notice of Board Meeting under clause 41 of the Listing Agreement

Notice is hereby given pursuant to clause 41 of the Listing Agreement with the Stock Exchange that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Bank of Baroda will be held on Friday, 06th November 2015, at Bank’s Corporate Office, BKC, Mumbai, inter-alia to concider and approve Unaudited Financial Results (Reviewed) of the Bank together with relevant Segment Reporting, for the Quarter/Half year ended 30th September 2015.

Vigilance Awareness Week - 26.10.2015 to 31.10.2015

The draft application format to apply for Concurrent Audit of Branches/Offices for FY 2016-2017.

Notice to Customers- Bank has Revised the Service Charges w.e.f. 01.11.2015.

Notice for Customer-The Second and Fourth Saturday declared as Holidays for Banks in India w.e.f. 1st September, 2015.

Attention SB Customers

Appointment of Shri P.S. Jayakumar, as Managing Director & CEO and Shri Ravi Venkatesan, Non-utive Chairman of the Bank

Empanelment of Marketing Consultants

Policy for appointment of Statutory Auditors

Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your Demat account

List of Willful Defaulters as on 31.03.2015

Details of RBI Monetary Museum

Notice of Free ATM transactions for Savings Bank Account Customers.

Public Notice- Whistle Blower Policy

List of Beneficiaries under Prime Minister’s Rojgar Yojana (PMRY) for P.Y. 2007- 08

Online Donation towards Prime Ministers National Relief Fund

Beware of Fictitious Offers/Lottery Winnings/Cheap Fund Offers: RBI

Credit Facilities to Minority Communities.

Address:-
Bank Of Baroda
Plot No - C-26, G - Block, Bandra - Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051

Phone:-
(022) 6698 5000- 04

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in