2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2014, 01:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bank of Baroda Clerical exam syllabus

Ok, as you want the syllabus of Clerical exam of Bank of Baroda so here I am providing you.

Bank of Baroda Clerical exam syllabus-

1. General Awareness –
Questions are asked from geography, history, science, economics, sports, constitution, politics, history, banking, culture etc. Give due Consideration to Current Affairs especially the happenings in Banking arena

2. English Language –
Reading comprehension, Fill in the blanks, Finding grammatical errors , Sentence completion, Para jumbles , Synonymous and Antonyms, word formation. In Comprehension questions are asked for deriving conclusion, theme detection, passage completion and the topic Rearrangement of passage

3. Numerical Ability & Quantitative Aptitude –
Arithmetic & Data Interpretation, which includes bar graphs, pie-charts, line graphs & tabulation. Roots, Average, Ratio, Time & Work, Time and Distance, Percentage, Profit & loss etc. include the Arithmetic quotient. clocks, volume & surface area, height & distances, logarithms, permutation & combination, simple & compound interest and probability

4. Reasoning can be verbal and non verbal. Verbal includes classification, analogy, decision making, word formation, series, decoding & coding, blood relation, symbol & notation, statement & conclusion, sitting arrangement and problem solving. Non Verbal includes series completion, finding any missing figure and classification.

5. Computer Knowledge, Computer Awareness –
Basic questions in MS Office suite, Windows, internet, operating systems, computer networks, internet, E-commerce, the basic computer architecture, terminology, EFT systems, acronyms. Take a look at current affairs on Computer area.
2nd December 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to give the Bank of Baroda clerical exam and I want to know the syllabus of the exam.
2nd December 2015, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Hello, here I am providing you the syllabus details of the Bank of Baroda clerical exam as under:

Written Test: The test is of objective test which have 5 subjects such as
a. Reasoning Ability.
b. Numerical Ability.
c. Clerical Aptitude.
d. English.
e. Socio-economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness.

Clerical aptitude:
Time and Distance
Mensuration (2D and 3D)
Data Interpretation
HCF, LCM
Time and Work
Decimal Fractions
Unitary Method
Simplification
Average
Algebra
Percentage
Ratio and Proportions
Number System
Profit and Loss
Simple and Compound Interest

English:
Answering questions based on Unseen Passages
Sentence Rearrangement
Adverb
Error Correction
Tenses
Vocabulary
Synonyms
Antonyms
Verb
Fill in the Blanks with Modals, Articles etc
Subject Verb Agreement
Comprehension

General knowledge:
Current Affairs (National and International)
Books and Authors
Who's Who?
Sports
Awards and Honours
Major Financial/Economic News
Budget and Five Year Plans
Science - Inventions and Discoveries
Abbreviations
16th February 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I’m going to attempt CWE exam for bank Clerical post for Bank of Baroda, for exam preparation I want to know syllabus of Bank of Baroda clerical exam? Please provide me Bank of Baroda Clerical exam syllabus?
16th February 2016, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator

Bank of Baroda conducts its clerk exam every year for eligible candidates. Exam syllabus is based on following five subjects.

Written Test: this test is of objective test with 5 subjects such as
Reasoning Ability
Numerical Ability
Clerical Aptitude
English
Socio-economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness

Bank of Baroda Clerical Examination

There is no fixed syllabus. However in previous papers following areas are covered

English

Questions mainly from Passage Comprehension, Common Errors, Sentence Improvement,Fill in the blanks, Cloze Test ,
Paragraph Rearrangement and Antonyms and Synonyms

Numerical Ability

Questions mainly from simplification and few questions from Numbers system, HCF and LCM, Square Roots, Interest,Percentage, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Partnership ,Time and Work and Time and Distance, Number Series, Permutaiion and Combination, Alligation and Mixtures, Mensuration , Data Interpretation (mainly from tables and bar diagrams)

Reasoning Ability

Questions mainly from Alphabet Test, Number Series Test, Odd Man Out, Analogy, Arrangement, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relation, Distance and Direction, Calendar, Symbol and Notation, Statement and Conclusion and Data Sufficiency

Clerical Aptitude

Questions, mainly from Address matching ,News classify etc.

Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness:

Questions mainly from socio-economic and Banking Awareness

Computer Awareness

Questions mainly from History of Computer Development ,Types of Computer, Computer Languages , Computer Arithmetic ,Computer Hardware ,Computer Software ,Computer Network ,Internet etc.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in