2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th May 2015, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bangalore University Tatkal Scheme

Bangalore University introduces a scheme which called tatkal seva for the students who wants their certificate or degree at earliest.

Students only need to submit a duly filled form at Pariksha bhavan of the university to get the certificate at earliest.

From the sources, the certificate or degree received by students with 15 to 20 days after applying. The scheme is becoming popular among the students.

The Tatkal seva is also open for those students who did not take their degrees during the convocation program.

The prices for get the certificate are:

5 Years Ago
Rs. 4000+200

10 Years Ago
Rs. 4000+400

15 Years Ago
Rs. 4000+600

20 Years Ago
Rs. 4000+800

25 Years Ago
Rs. 4000+1000

Application Form

Contact Details:

Bangalore University
Jnana Bharathi Campus Off Mysore Road,, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560056 ‎
080 2321 3023 ‎
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Bangalore+University+&hl=en&ll=12.943731,77 .509103&spn=0.011146,0.020363&sll=22.316453,87.310 538&sspn=0.01058,0.020363&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
4th February 2016, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for bangalore university tatkal scheme?? pls reply.
10th June 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

[how can i procure the Form to get the degree under tatkal scheme? pl guide
29th October 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello, how can i get the form to apply to bangalore university for convaction certificate? can i apply throught agents or have to go personally to apply as i am residing out of india.
kindly rep
12th January 2017, 08:15 PM

Hi All,

I was looking for information on getting tatkal degree from Bangalore University and did not found that anywhere over internet. Today I went and applied for that and it will take another 30 days to get that certificate. Please carry your original marks card so that could be used for verification.

1. Reach Bangalore University campus, then ask for Praiksha Bhavana and after that take stairs to first floor and then take right and then look for third last window. Tell the guy sitting there that you need degree certificate under tatkal scheme. He will check your marks card and will provide you below details.
Eligibility number: XXXX
Page Number : XX
Convocation number: XXth Convocation.
He will also calculate and give you the exact amount and you need to get Bankers check.
2. Get Bankers check from State Bank in the administrative building and it will take hardly 30 mins.
3. Approach your college and get your degree certificate form sign and stamped by your college principal and ask your college principal to attest marks cards also.
PS: Please carry 2 passport size photograph.

Link to Download form:
h t t p : / / bangaloreuniversity . ac. in/convocation/

4. Get back to university with signed form and attested marks card.
5. In the main administrative building, ask at reception on where you need to submit your draft/Bankers cheque. They will issue you an acknowledgment and keep that cheque. Behind that cheque/bankers cheque before you deposit, you need to enter few details like candidate name, reg number and other detail. Exact details which you should write can be found at the notice board near that room. It may keep changing, so I am not mentioning those here.
6. Now, reach ground floor of Parikash Bhavana and stand in queue to submit all document at the verification counter/help Desk. Before submitting your convocation form, at bottom of convocation form, please enter below details:
Page Number: XX
Convocation number: XXth Convocation
They will give you an acknowledgment after verifying all details and you can collect your certificate after 30 days.

Good Luck.

Thanks.
Sharib
18th August 2017, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sharib thanks for the information ...but can you help me in getting my b.ed. degree i.e. i am not living in bangalore...if yes then pls reply me on my gmail account....roy.amrita2007@gmail.com
5th September 2017, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Can one apply for convocation certificate on tatkal scheme during any time of the year?
3rd April 2018, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

can anyone help in applying for tathkal convocation degree certificate if u don't have ur name on the book either?!
15th July 2018, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How much time did it actually take when you applied through TATKAL?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharib View Post
Hi All,

I was looking for information on getting tatkal degree from Bangalore University and did not found that anywhere over internet. Today I went and applied for that and it will take another 30 days to get that certificate. Please carry your original marks card so that could be used for verification.

1. Reach Bangalore University campus, then ask for Praiksha Bhavana and after that take stairs to first floor and then take right and then look for third last window. Tell the guy sitting there that you need degree certificate under tatkal scheme. He will check your marks card and will provide you below details.
Page Number : XX
Convocation number: XXth Convocation.
He will also calculate and give you the exact amount and you need to get Bankers check.
2. Get Bankers check from State Bank in the administrative building and it will take hardly 30 mins.
3. Approach your college and get your degree certificate form sign and stamped by your college principal and ask your college principal to attest marks cards also.
PS: Please carry 2 passport size photograph.

Link to Download form:
h t t p : / / bangaloreuniversity . ac. in/convocation/

4. Get back to university with signed form and attested marks card.
5. In the main administrative building, ask at reception on where you need to submit your draft/Bankers cheque. They will issue you an acknowledgment and keep that cheque. Behind that cheque/bankers cheque before you deposit, you need to enter few details like candidate name, reg number and other detail. Exact details which you should write can be found at the notice board near that room. It may keep changing, so I am not mentioning those here.
6. Now, reach ground floor of Parikash Bhavana and stand in queue to submit all document at the verification counter/help Desk. Before submitting your convocation form, at bottom of convocation form, please enter below details:
Page Number: XX
Convocation number: XXth Convocation
They will give you an acknowledgment after verifying all details and you can collect your certificate after 30 days.

Good Luck.

Thanks.
Sharib

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in