2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Banasthali Vidyapith in Rajasthan

Hello, my self Ram… I want to take admission into the Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan. But I have heard that Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan offers admission to only women’s, is it true? Please clear my doubt about it? Also provide me the contact details of this university? tell me who is the director of Banasthali Vidyapith in Rajasthan?
Similar Threads
Thread
Banasthali Vidyapith University
Banasthali Vidyapith M Ed
Banasthali Vidyapith Address
Banasthali Vidyapith PO Banasthali Vidyapith Rajasthan
Banasthali Vidyapith MCA
Banasthali Vidyapith Tonk Rajasthan Pin Code
Banasthali Vidyapith Placements
Reputation of Banasthali Vidyapith
Pin Code Banasthali Vidyapith
Banasthali Vidyapith for MBA
Where is Banasthali Vidyapith
Banasthali Vidyapith Gliding & Flying Club Banasthali Univ.
Banasthali Vidyapith Site
Banasthali Vidyapith Gliding & Flying Club Banasthali
Banasthali Vidyapith Pin Code
History of Banasthali Vidyapith
Admission in Banasthali Vidyapith
Banasthali Vidyapith News
Banasthali Vidyapith-Bv Tonk Rajasthan
Banasthali Vidyapith Kota
23rd July 2018, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: Banasthali Vidyapith in Rajasthan

I want to know the Under Graduate Programmes offered by the Banasthali Vidyapith in Rajasthan so can you tell me? Also tell me the eligibility of courses?
23rd July 2018, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Banasthali Vidyapith in Rajasthan

Banasthali Vidyapith is a women's university in the Tonk district of the Indian state of Rajasthan.

The University offers Under Graduate Programmes in various disciplines.

Admission to all three years undergraduate degree programmes of Banasthali Vidyapith is based on merit of Senior Secondary Certificate Examination except for admission to B.Ed. where Aptitude Tests are conducted.

Under Graduate Programmes & their Eligibility-

B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce):

Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto in any stream.

B.A. :

Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto with Arts/Science /Home-science.

B.Sc. (Mathematics Group) :

60% aggregate in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto with Mathematics.

B.Sc. (Life Sciences) :

55% aggregate in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto with science Biology.

B.Sc. (Home Sc.) :

Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks.

BCA :

60% aggregate in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto.

BBA :

Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto.

For SC/ST candidates the minimum aggregate percentage required is 40% in all the courses above.

B.Tech. (CSE/EC/EI/EE/IT/BT/CE/MT) :

60% aggregate in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM)

B. Pharm. :

60% aggregate in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) / Maths (PCM)

For SC/ST candidates the minimum eligibility is 40% aggregate in 10+2 with subject as above.

B.Ed./B.Ed.(Enriched) :

Female candidate with atleast 50% aggregate marks in their three years Bachelor's Degree/ or Master's Degree from Banasthali Vidyapith or a University recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto.

For SC/ST candidates the minimum aggregate percentage required is 45% .

B.Sc. (Aviation Science) :

Senior Secondary School Examination/ 12th examination conducted by State Board/ CBSE or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto
The candidates who have attained the age of 17 years

B. Des. (Bachelor of Design):

50% aggregate in Senior Secondary 10+2 from any stream.

L.L.B. (5 Year Integrated Degree Programme in Law) :-

45% aggregate Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto in any stream. The admission would be based on the merit of the qualifying examination.
Less than 20 years as on July 08, 2016 (less than 22 years in case of Sc/ST/OBC/PH Category).

Contact-

Banasthali University
Niwai - Jodhpuriya Road, Vanasthali, Rajasthan 304022
01438 228 383

Tags
rajasthan board

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in