2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

12th April 2015, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Banasthali Vidyapeeth Merit List

My sister is going to take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth. What was the last merit list of Banasthali Vidyapeeth entrance exam so I can prepare her according to cut offs and if you have study materials for the exam then it good for me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Banasthali Vidyapeeth for M.Sc
Banasthali Vidyapeeth For MCA
How is Banasthali Vidyapeeth
Banasthali Vidyapeeth LLB
Map Of Banasthali Vidyapeeth
Law In Banasthali Vidyapeeth
Banasthali Vidyapeeth BBA
B.Ed From Banasthali Vidyapeeth
Where Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Law
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Cut off
Banasthali vidyapeeth.com
Banasthali Vidyapeeth BSc.
Banasthali Vidyapeeth BCA
MBA In Banasthali Vidyapeeth
Banasthali Vidyapeeth MBA
About Banasthali Vidyapeeth
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Fax No
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Videos
Banasthali Vidyapeeth BED
20th July 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: Banasthali Vidyapeeth Merit List

I want to know the Merit List criteria for admission in UG in Banasthali Vidyapeeth so can you provide me?
20th July 2018, 09:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Banasthali Vidyapeeth Merit List

Admission to all three years undergraduate degree programmes of Banasthali Vidyapith is based on merit of Senior Secondary Certificate Examination except for admission to B.Ed. where Aptitude Tests are conducted.

UG programs-

B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Home Sc.)/ B.Sc. (Aviation Science)/ BCA/ BBA/ B.Com. , B.Ed.

Criteria-

B.A. :

Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto with Arts/Science /Home-science.

B.Sc. (Mathematics Group) :

60% aggregate in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto with Mathematics.

B.Sc. (Life Sciences) :

55% aggregate in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto with science Biology

B.Sc. (Home Sc.) :

Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks.

B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce):

Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto in any stream.

BCA :

60% aggregate in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto.

BBA :

Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto.

For SC/ST candidates the minimum aggregate percentage required is 40% in all the courses above.

B.Tech. (CSE/EC/EI/EE/IT/BT/CE/MT) :

60% aggregate in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM)

B. Pharm. : 60% aggregate in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) / Maths (PCM)

For SC/ST candidates the minimum eligibility is 40% aggregate in 10+2 with subject as above.

B.Ed./B.Ed.(Enriched) :

Female candidate with atleast 50% aggregate marks in their three years Bachelor's Degree/ or Master's Degree from Banasthali Vidyapith or a University recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto.

For SC/ST candidates the minimum aggregate percentage required is 45% .

B.Sc. (Aviation Science) :

Senior Secondary School Examination/ 12th examination conducted by State Board/ CBSE or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, irrespective of the stream. (Note: Students from non-Science background have to pass the Physics and Mathematics papers (of 12th standard) in their B.Sc. I year in addition to the core papers of B.Sc. (Aviation Science)).
The candidates who have attained the age of 17 years

B. Des. (Bachelor of Design):

50% aggregate in Senior Secondary 10+2 from any stream

Contact-

Banasthali University
Niwai - Jodhpuriya Road, Vanasthali, Rajasthan 304022
01438 228 383

Tags
rajasthan board

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in