2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

4th September 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: Banaras Hindu University Jobs

I completed my studies and searching for job came to know about Banaras Hindu University vacancies searching for details to apply. Will you please provide me details about latest jobs available in Banaras Hindu University also tell what the eligibility and qualification to apply?
4th September 2018, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Banaras Hindu University Jobs

BHU announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.

Vacancy 1 Junior Research Fellow

Qualification M.Sc

Vacancies 01 Post

Salary
Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 28,000/- Per Month

Experience Fresher

Job Location
Varanasi/Banaras

Last Date to Apply
04/09/2018

Other Qualification Details:

1. Project: "Study of persistent organic pollutants in sediments of River Ganges, their genotoxic effect on catfish reproduction and development"

2. Essential Qualifications: The candidates must have M.Sc. Zoolotty/Life Science or a related field (with 55% and above) and have qualified NET/GATE or equivalent. The upper au limit is 28 years (relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH and Female candidates). SC/ST and female candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.

3. Stipend: The stipend payable will be Rs 25,0001- + I-IRA per month for two years and Rs 28,000/- HRA for third year as per DST-SERB rules. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.

4. Duration: Sanctioned for a period of three years

Selection Procedure
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview

Address

Dr. Rahul Kumar Singh
PI, Department of Zoology
Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University
Varanasi 221 005, U.P.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in