2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

BAMU PET Syllabus

I have applied for the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University PET exam and want to download the syllabus of it for the preparation of this exam according to it so please tell me is it available on the official website of the University?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA Syllabus BAMU
BAMU MBA Syllabus
BAMU LLB Syllabus
Bsc CS Syllabus BAMU
TE CSE Syllabus BAMU
BAMU MCA Syllabus PDF
BAMU Syllabus M.Com
BAMU MCA Syllabus
Syllabus of BAMU
BAMU BBA Syllabus
BAMU M.Com Syllabus
BAMU MBA 4th Sem Syllabus
BAMU MA Syllabus
BAMU BE Extc Syllabus
Syllabus Of MBA BAMU
BE Syllabus BAMU
BAMU TE CSE Syllabus
BCS Syllabus BAMU
DTL syllabus BAMU
BAMU Syllabus for MBA
1st June 2018, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Re: BAMU PET Syllabus

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the BAMU PET Entrance Exam Syllabus for (PET- Exam) for PhD in Tourism Administration ?
1st June 2018, 08:44 AM
Super Moderator

BAMU PET Entrance Exam is taken for the Phd Admission Into the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University

Paper I : Research Methodology
Unit I:

Introduction: Meaning, objectives and significance of research, types of research, research process. Ethics in Tourism research. Tourism research: Major Areas for research in Travel and Tourism, Challenges and status of Tourismresearch in India. Planning your own research.

Review of literature and referencing style : APA, Harvard, Chicago, MLA etc. Computer application for reference management: Mendley, Zotero, BibText and other.

Unit II:
Research Design: Meaning, need and important features, types & steps. Selection and formulation of research problem. Research Question & Hypothesis: Nature & role in Tourism Research.Sampling design: sampling Techniques or methods, sample design and choice of sampling techniques, sample size, sampling & non-sampling errors.
Measurement and scaling techniques: Measurement in research, measurement scales, tests of sound measurement, techniques of developing measurement tools, scaling, meaning, classification, and its techniques.

Unit III:
Data collection: Sources of data required, methods of colleting primary data, observation, interviews method, Focus group, Delphi technique, the questionnaire, mail survey, projective techniques simulation vs. experimentation.

Reliability and validity techniques for tool: Chronbach alpha, face validity, test validity, content validity, construct validity and other type of validity.

Unit IV:
Data processing: Introduction, editing of data, classification and coding of data, transcription, tabulation, graphical presentation of data. Data analysis: Frequency distribution, Measure of central tendency and Variation Correlation and Regression analysis Probability and Probability distribution: Probability:

Meaning Definition and sample points and ample space Events: Conditional; probability, Baves Theorem and probability on large sample space Probability distributions: The binomial model, the Poisson model ad Normal Distribution. Cross tabulation, hypothesis testing Chi-square(X2) Test, t test, z test, F test,
analysis of variance (ANOVA). Non Parametric tests: Mann Whitney U test, Kruskal Wallis and median
test, McNemar, Sign and Wilcoxon test, Friedman and the Cochran test, Correlation and regression, Discriminant and Logit analysis, Factor analysis, Cluster analysis, Multidimensional scaling and Conjoint analysis, Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) and Path analysis. Computer Applications in Research
SPSS, EXCEL etc.

Unit V:
Qualitative Data analysis: Content analysis, Grounded theory and other techniques, Computer Applications for qualitative analysis: AMOS, QDA Miner, N- Vivo, Simstat etc. of Report writing and presentation: substance of reports, formats of reports, presentation of report

Syllabus of the BAMU PET Entrance Exam

For more Information you may Contact to the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University the contact details Are given below

Contact Details
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Address: University Campus, Near Soneri Mahal, Jaisingpura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431004
Phone: 0240 240 0431
15th December 2020, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for Bamu Civil engg PET EXAM 2021
18th December 2020, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to the pet exam syllabus of mathematics please
31st December 2020, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the BAMU PET Entrance Exam Syllabus for (PET- Exam) for PhD in social work ?
16th January 2021, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;738018]Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the BAMU PET Entrance Exam Syllabus for (PET- Exam) phase 1
16th January 2021, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Re: BAMU PET Syllabus phase 1

[QUOTE=Unregistered;738018]Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the BAMU PET Entrance Exam Syllabus for (PET- Exam) phase 1

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in