2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th May 2018, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Re: BAMU Engineering Question Papers

I am pursuing B.Tech Engineering Course of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU). I am in 1st Semester Course. The University has released date sheet for this semester examinations. So someone is here who will provide link to download question papers of B.Tech 1st Semester Engineering Course of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU)?
15th May 2018, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BAMU Engineering Question Papers

As you are looking for question paper of B.Tech 1st Semester Course of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU), so here I am providing question paper:

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) B.Tech 1st Sem Question Paper (Computer Fundamental)

1. Explain any two logical operators.

2. Write the syntax of nested if else statement.

3. Define two dimensional array and it syntax in C.

4. Describe the structure of C Program.

5. Explain any two data types in C.

6. What is difference between variable and constant? State the rules to define variables in C.

7. Explain arithmetic operators in C with suitable examples.

8. Write a C Program to read an array of 10 elements and display the largest number from the array?

9. What is the need of Loop Statement in C? Differentiate between while loop and do while loop with suitable example.

10. Distinguish between break and continue statement?

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) B.Tech 1st Sem Question Paper (Computer Fundamental)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in