2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th April 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Bajaj Car Loan

Hello sir, I am Ronit Roy. I am from Mumbai. I want to buy a car and I want you to help me by giving me some information about the car loans offered by Bajaj Finance. Can you give me some details about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
BAJAJ Sidcul
Bajaj Electronics ECIL
Jl bajaj MBA college
Bajaj Finance MBA
MBA bajaj institute
Jamnalal Bajaj MBA
Jankidevi Bajaj Mba College
Bajaj All New Bikes
Bajaj Car Insurance Review
Bajaj Art Gallery
Bajaj Allianz Loan
Bajaj Travel Insurance
JL Bajaj MBA College
Bajaj Bike Insurance
Bajaj Insurance
Bajaj Finance Loan
Jamnalal Bajaj MBA Cut Off
GL Bajaj MBA Fee Structure
Gl bajaj MBA
IDBI Bank Loan Personal Loan
13th April 2016, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bajaj Car Loan

As you have asked about the car loans offered by Bajaj Finance, I want to tell you that Bajaj Finance does not offer any loans particularly for cars.
However, you can take a personal loan from Bajaj Finance for the car.
I ma giving you some features about the Bajaj Personal loan:
It ensures as a standard that funds are at your disposal within 72 hours of the Personal Loan approval. This is the fastest turnaround time by any NBFC in India.

You can apply for a Personal Loan online from Bajaj Finserv up to Rs.25 lakh and repay it at your ease by opting for tenures ranging from 24 months to 60 months.

There are times when you may have some extra cash in hand, you can then choose to pre-pay a part of your Personal Loan amount which would not only reduce your overall tenure/EMIs but also help you close your Personal Loan quickly. There are no extra charges or fees for pre-payment facility.

These points will help you understand part-prepayment better:

You can pre-pay up to six times in a calendar year
The minimum pre-payment amount cannot be less than the sum of 3 EMIs.
There is no maximum limit for the pre-payment amount for Personal Loan.

You can also avail Flexi Loan, a flexi payment facility for your existing Personal Loan with which you get a benefit of saving interest cost by pre-paying any additional funds that you may have, without any interest being charged on the part-paid amount.

Flexi loan account is an industry first facility extended by Bajaj Finserv. The advantage of the product is that you can pre-pay and drawdown money within the drop-line facility using a self-service process, which is easy and hassle-free.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in