2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th August 2018, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Re: Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Srinagar

I want to do MBA program in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Srinagar so can you provide me the details of the program?
17th August 2018, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Srinagar

The Department of Management Studies, Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Srinagar offers MBA program of duration 2 years.

MBA program

Duration 2 years

Eligibility -

Bachelors' degree (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline or any other degree from a recognized University
OR
Passed final examination from the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Cost and Works Accountants or Company Secretaries
OR
A.M.I.E. (Engineering) And Appeared in the Common Management Admission Test (C-MAT) / Common Aptitude Test (CAT) / Management Aptitude Test (MAT).

Candidates appearing in the final year examination of the qualifying degree or those, whose Result of the same is awaited, can also apply provisionally.

Admission Procedure-

For admission to MBA programme all eligible candidates shall have to appear in the Common Management Admission Test (C-MAT) conducted by the All India Management Association or Common Aptitude Test (CAT) of Management Aptitude Test (MAT)

Contact-

Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University
Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University, National Highway Road 144A, Rajouri, Jammu and Kashmir 185234
094191 03562

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in