2021 2022 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th September 2014, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2013
Re: B.Tech In Civil Engineering After diploma

After completion of diploma in civil engineering candidates should go for the LEET examinations.

LEET stands for the Lateral entry entrance test.
This examinations is taken for getting entrance to applicants directly in to the second year of engineering in various colleges who have completed diploma in any stream.

Here is the list of few Universities and colleges offering B.E/B.Tech Civil Engineering lateral entry . .

VIT Vellore
Institute of Technology, Nirma Univ, Ahmedabad
Indraprastha University, New Delhi
IIIT- Allahabad
St. Longowal Institute of engineering and tech., Punjab
MNIT Jaipur
Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT)
M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore
M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology
KIITS Orissa
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Bhubaneshwar
JNTI Hyderabad
Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi New Delhi
Jabalpur Engineering College
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
Hindustan Institute of Technology, Chennai
Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Kanpur
Guru Nanak Dev Engg College Ludhiana
G.H. Patel College of Engg & Technology
Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jadavpur University, Kolkata
Dhirubhai Ambani IICT Gandhinagar
Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Technology
Cochin University, Cochin
Amrita Institute of Technology & Science
Amity School of Engineering

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in


Thread Tools Search this Thread

All times are GMT +5. The time now is 03:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3