2023 2024 Student Forum

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   B.ED in Netaji Subhas Open University (https://management.ind.in/forum/b-ed-netaji-subhas-open-university-126186.html)

Unregistered 30th April 2015 01:05 PM

B.ED in Netaji Subhas Open University

What is the eligibility criteria required to do B.Ed from Netaji Subhas Open University & also tell me is NSOU conduct any entrance exam for admission to B.Ed course & tell me from where I can download NSOU B.Ed admission notification???

Unregistered 10th May 2018 09:50 AM

Re: B.ED in Netaji Subhas Open University

Can you provide me the details of the B. Ed. Spl. Ed (Disability Specialization) Programme offered by NSOP (Netaji Subhas Open University)?

pooja 10th May 2018 09:51 AM

Re: B.ED in Netaji Subhas Open University

The B. Ed. Spl. Ed (Disability Specialization) programme aims to prepare teachers who are able to continuously asses and improve their professional practice as teachers by critically reflecting on it, who can understand that teaching is embedded in the social context of the learners and who can engage with content and subject matter that they will be teaching.

B. Ed. Spl. Ed (Disability Specialization) Programme

ELIGIBILITY

a) One should have minimum 50% marks either in Bachelor Degree or in Master Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities, 4 years Bachelor or 3 years Second Degree Bachelor Programme in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
Bachelor Degree with Hons may be determined either on the basis of Hons marks only or on the basis of Hons marks and marks of the pass subjects taken together. Relaxation of marks for the Reserve Category candidates is admissible as per rules of State Government.

b) The reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories is as per the rules of State Government.
c) However, weightage to be given to one fulfilling any one of the following conditions:-
1) Parent of a child with disability
2) Person with disability possessing Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
3) Possession of any RCI approved Diploma/ Degree (With Valid CRR No.).

DURATION:
Two years and six months with Five Semesters.

SPECIALIZATION IN DISABILITY AREA:

Mental Retardation (M.R.)/ Hearing Impairment (H.I.)/ Visual Impairment (V.I)

FEE STRUCTURE:
1. Rs. 30,000/-(Course Fee as per RCI recommendation)
2. Rs. 5,000/- (ICT and Student Support)
3. Rs. 5,000/- (Monitoring and Supervision of Programmes)

One will be selected only on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. Besides Entrance Examination, special weightage will also be given to eligible candidates as per RCI norms. The distribution of marks/weightage for selection will be as follows:

Criteria Weightage
Entrance Test Marks(Total marks -100) 90%
(Special Weightage will be given to applicants on any 10 (Maximum) one of the following reasons)
Parent of child with disability 10
Candidate with disability (40% and above) 10
Possesses RCI Registration Certificate 10
Total (Including Maximum Weightage) 100

The Entrance Test will consist of a paper of 100 marks (200 MCQs with 0.50 marks in each and for wrong answer, there will be a deduction @ -0.125 marks). The duration of examination will be of 3 hours (12 noon to 3.00 PM).