2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

B.ed from Hp University

I have completed my MA and want to take admission in the B.ed from Hp University. So I am searching for the admission schedule of the Hp University B.ed course. Will you please provide me some link from where I can download its B.ed admission schedule? Also tell me about its application form fee?
6th August 2020, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: B.ed from Hp University

I am interested in teaching and want to do B.Ed from Himachal Pradesh University. Will you tell eligibility for doing B.ed from HP University also tell HPU B.Ed. Entrance Test Pattern?
6th August 2020, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: B.ed from Hp University

HPU B.Ed is a national level exam conducted every year for admitting aspirants into regular 2 years B.Ed program offered by Himachal Pradesh University and its affiliated institutes

Eligibility:

The candidates with at least 50.00 percent marks or 5.01 if CGPA or Grade B if in letter Grade in the Bachelor‟s Degree (Medical/Non-Medical/Commerce/Arts) and/or in the Master‟s Degree in the Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanities/Commerce, Bachelor‟s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55.00 percent or 5.51 if CGPA or Grade B+ if in letter Grade or any other qualification equivalent thereto.

At least 45.00 percent or 4.51 if CGPA if in the letter Grade in case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped categories in the aforesaid Bachelor‟s/Master‟s Degree and 50.00 percent marks or 5.01 if CGPA or Grade B for Bachelor‟s in Engineering or technology from a recognized University established by law in India are eligible for admission in the programme.

Application dates:

General/OBC & their Sub-Categories: Rs. 1,000/-
SC/ST & their Sub-Categories: Rs. 500/-
Antyodaya/IRDP Category: Rs. 500

HPU B.Ed. Entrance Test Pattern

HPU B.Ed Entrance Test will will be a 2 hour examination.

There will 150 MCQs in it. Each question will carry one marks and negative marking will not be done.

There will 5 sections in the exam and the distribution of questions and marks in each section is as below:

Sections No. of Questions Total Marks
General Awareness (Mainly H.P. & India)* 30 30
Language & Comprehension (Hindi & English)
20+20=40 40 40
Logical Reasoning 20 20
Knowledge of National Commissions/ Committees
on Education 20 20
Teaching Aptitude and Attitude 40 40
Total 150 150

Important dates:

Commencement of online Application May 09, 2020
Last date for submitting Application form June 30, 2020(Extended)
Issue of Admit Card to be notified
Date of HPU B.Ed 2020 entrance exam to be notified
Declaration of result to be notified

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in