2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th September 2016, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

B.ed from DU University

Hi buddy I want to do B.ed from Delhi university (DU), so can you plz here tell me about its B.ed program admission ??
15th September 2016, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: B.ed from DU University

Delhi university (DU), offered B.ed through Central Institute of Education. Candidates can fill their application for admission to B.Ed Programme at Delhi university (DU), Central Institute of Education. in online mode from the official website

Eligibility
Students must be graduation with at least 50% either in Science/Social Science/Humanities/Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.

Documents required for Admission
High School/Secondary School Certificate for verification of date of birth.
A detailed Statement of Marks in Graduation Parts – I, II, III and in case of Postgraduates also the Master’s Degree Statement of Marks.
Provisional certificate or degree of the qualifying examination.
Relevant certificates/documents from a competent authority, establishing the candidate’s claim for reservation, for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
Character Certificate from the institution last attended or any gazette officer (valid for six months from the date of issue).
In the case of candidates in service, a No Objection Certificate from the employer and a letter of sanction of study leave for a period of two years.

DU B.ed admission notification 2016

Attached Files
File Type: pdf DU B.ed admission notification 2016.pdf (1.31 MB, 87 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in