2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2018, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Re: B Ed Colleges in Bangalore University in List

I am living in Bangalore. I have completed BA Degree with 78 marks. Now I am thinking to do B.Ed from Bangalore University. I need list of affiliated colleges of this University, so please give list of affiliated colleges of Bangalore University offering B.Ed Course?
14th May 2018, 09:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: B Ed Colleges in Bangalore University in List

There are many affiliated colleges of Bangalore University offering B.Ed Course.

As you want list of affiliated B.Ed Colleges of Bangalore University, so here is complete list with address:

Bangalore University Affiliated Colleges for B.Ed Program:

Acharya College of Education, No.89/90, Soldevanahalli, Hesarghatta Main Road, Chikkabanavara. Post, Bangalore -90

AE & CS Ramapriya College of Education, Bangalore Chennai Bye pass Road, Mulbagal, Kolar
District.

Al-Ameen College of Education, Hosur Road, Near Lalbagh Main Gate, Bangalore-27

Anugraha B.Ed. College, No.206, 15th Main, Nagendra Block, Girinagar, Bangalore-50

Anupama College of Education, CA No.6, West of Chord Road, 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram,
Bangalore -86

Aristotle College of Education, Andersonpet, K.G.F-563 113, Kolar District

Bangalore City College of Education, No.160, Cellakere Main Road, Kalyananagar, Bangalore 43.

Bangalore College of Education, Heelalige Village, Chandapura, Bangalore -81

Bapu College of Education, Triveni Rd, Yashavanthapura, Bangalore-22

BES College of Education, IV Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore-11

Basaveshwara College of Education, 14th Main, Vijayanagar, Bangalore-40

Capitol Teachers Training College,No.1,8,9, RBI Layout, Kottanur Dinne, JP Nagar7th Phase,
Bangalore -78

BTL College of Education, No.259/B, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Hosur Road, Bangalore-99

Dhanwantri College of Education, MAJ Foundation, No.39/1, Vinayakanagara, Hesrghatta Main
Road, Chikkabanavara,Bangalore-560 091.

Cresent College of Education, KK Doddi, Ramanagaram

Diana College of Education, No.68, Chikkanahalli, Yelahanka Hobli, Ramakrishna Hegde Nagara, Jakkur Post, Bangalore North

Frank College of Education, C.A. No.10, 17th Cross, 33rd Main, 6th Phase, J.P. Nagar, Bangalore - 78.

Dr. Ambedkar College of Education, Pipe line road, Jayachamarajanagar, West of Chord Road,
Mahalakshimpuram(post), Bangalore-86

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in