2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th April 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

B.ed from Alfalah University

Hi buddy I want to do B.ed from Alfalah University and for the same looking for its admission form , so can you here tell me from where I can get admission form
Similar Threads
Thread
Alfalah University Faridabad
Alfalah College MBA
Alfalah university MBA
Alfalah University Noida
ALFALAH University Phd
Alfalah University B.Ed
5th April 2016, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: B.ed from Alfalah University

As you want to do B.ed from Alfalah University and looking for admission form so on your demand I am telling about the same

Alfalah University B.ed application form for admission may be obtained either from the Admission Office, university , or from the Administrative Head Office 274/A, Al-Falah House, Okhla, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025, on payment of Rs 500/-.

Beside it one can also download the form online from the downloads section and send the duly filled form with a crossed Demand Draft/Cheque of Rs. 500/- in Favor of Al-Falah University, payable at New Delhi.

The Application form duly completed may be submitted to any of the following:-

274-A, Al-Falah House, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi-110025, Mob. +91-9899325855f60

Al-Falah University Faridabad-121004 (Haryana), Ph. 0129-4254605, +91-9818834908

Thereafter, on the basis of merit candidates would be asked to deposit the fee and complete other formalities.

Alfalah University B.ed admission form

Alfalah University offered 2 year duration B.ed program for admission in this program crirea are as follows

Admission criteria

Applicant must have graduate or Post Graduate degree in any stream with 50% Marks in aggregate either at Graduate or Post Graduate level from recognized University.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in