2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th November 2014, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: B.A. Economics from Christ College Bangalore

Yes Neeraj, It's my great pleasure if you have got useful information and experiences by me.

Here I am providing you Course detail of B.A. course:

Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Economics:

Economics:
The undergraduate courses in economics are prepared to supply to the student’s moderate teaching with a variety of combinations. The programs convey diagnostic skills and rational ripeness to get the complexities in the running of the financial system.

The course offers a noise abstract basis in financial theory supplemented by sensible applications of theories. The initial four semesters are dedicated to give a hard environment in microeconomics, macroeconomics, development economics & international economics. In the fifth and sixth semesters, the students take two required courses that is Indian Economy since Independence & Financial Economics. They have elective courses in the final year around two options each semester. The elective courses offered by the department are mathematical methods for economics or health economics in the fifth semester and statistical methods for economics or environmental economics in the sixth semester.

Course Details
• 6 semesters
• 1 paper per semester for the first four semesters
• 2 papers each during fifth and sixth semesters, 2 electives per semester
• Numerous activities, seminars and panel discussions to enhance learning and
other necessary skills
• Service Learning is incorporated into some of the papers offered

Eligibility:
Candidate must have passed in the Karnataka PUC Examination or its equivalent (ISC / CBSE / Others) (10+2) Examination in ANY discipline.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in