2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th August 2014, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: B.Arch entrance exam NATA previous year question papers

As you want to get the B.Arch entrance exam NATA previous year question papers so here it is for you:

Some content of the file has been given here:

NATA Model Question Paper I

1 Imagine that your size has been reduced significantly and you are standing in a pencil box that 50 has three pencils, one sharpener, and one compass, one small piece of paper, one eraser and one fountain pen. Draw what you would see standing inside the pencil box with the lid of the box open.

2 Draw a visually appealing composition using the five given shapes and colour it using four 25 colours. You can use any shape more than once. However each shape has to be used at least once.

3 Make an interesting three dimensional stable composition using three bottles, two balls and 25 one lampshade in the space provided. Also show the effect of light and shadow on the composition

NATA Question Papers II

1From a balcony of your fourth floor apartment you are looking at a small place of 50 worship surrounded by a garden. Depict the scenario on a busy sunny day. Use an appropriate pencil as a medium.

2 Using in desired numbers, the basic geometric shapes found in a bicycle, make a visually 25
appealing composition without overlapping the pieces and colour it using three colours
in a medium of your choice.

3 Sixteen wooden cubes in four different colours are available with you. Make use of these 25 cubes to create a show piece that can be displayed in your drawing room.

NATA Question Papers III

1 Draw using a pencil only, the scene of a man sitting on an elephant in a large hall with one 50 circular opening in the roof.

2 You have been provided with pieces of coloured paper in the shape of red triangles, 25 blue circles and yellow squares. Make a composition in the given space using a maximum of five pieces.

3 Five bricks, four circular wooden logs and six balls are given to you. Make an interesting three 25 dimensional stable composition using these elements and show the effect of light and shadow on the composition.

For more detailed information I am uploading a PDF file which is free to download:

B.Arch entrance exam NATA previous year question papers

24th February 2015, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

I am searching for the B.Arch entrance exam NATA previous year question papers? Can you please tell me from where I can download this?
24th February 2015, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator

You are looking for the B.Arch entrance exam NATA previous year question papers. Here I am uploading a file that contains the B.Arch entrance exam NATA previous year question papers. You can download this from here. Here I am also providing you some content of the file. This is as follows:

1. A mother is giving a toy to her baby lying in his cradle. Draw pencil sketch of what the baby would see from his cradle. (50)

2. Design a symbol for an Architectural Firm which will be used as their logo. Use only Straight and /or curved Lines. Draw the symbol in the Given space and the colour using 3 colours of your choice. (25)

43. Three Cones are kept inverted on each other with a rectangular plate in between them. The light source on the right at angle of 45 degrees. Show the shadow pattern on the three dimensional form (25)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in