2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th July 2012, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AYUSH Entrance Exam

The application form and booklet of admission rules will be on sale from 23-04-2012 to 28-04-2012 at following centres:

1. Ayush & Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur
2. Chhattisgrah Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS), Bilaspur
3. Govt. Medical College, Jagdalpur

The last date of receipt of completed application at Ayush & Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh was on 02-05-2012.The written examination was conducted on Sunday 13-05-2012.

The application form fee for is 1400/- (for SC/ST/OBC applicants) and Rs. 1800/- (for all others).
9th July 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I am from uttrakhand and i too am intrested in giving ayush entrance exam which is conducted by respective states every year...may i know when is this to be conducted in our state thiis year and when will sale of application form starts?
1st October 2019, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

I have decided to take part in AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test) entrance exam and for the same here looking for key dates and eligibility for this exam so will you plz provide me require info here??
1st October 2019, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test) is a national level entrance examination. Candidates who want to take pursue MS/MD courses offered by AYUSH, Government of India need to appear for AIAPGET.

Key dates
Commencement of online registration May 15, 2019
Closure of online registration June 22, 2019
Form Correction June 24, 2019 June 26, 2019
Availability of admit card July 2, 2019
Date of examination July 14, 2019 (Sunday 2:30 pm 4:00 pm)

Eligibility
Applicants must possess BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or provisional BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS pass certificate that is recognized according to the provisions of the HCC 1973/IMCC 1970 Act and possess permanent/provisional registration certificate of BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS/Graded BHMS issued by CCIM/CCH/universities/deemed universities/state board.
Applicants must have completed their one year of internship to be eligible for AIAPGET 2019.
Applicants who will be completing their internship before counselling of AIAPGET starts.
Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% marks in their UG program.

Exam Pattern
Applicants appearing for AIAPGET must know the exam pattern and test timings so that they can be well prepared. The question paper of AIAPGET will be in English language only. The exam duration is 90 minutes. 100 questions will be asked in the question paper. The AIAPGET 2019 Exam Pattern can be understood from the table below:

Mode of examination Computer-based test
Number of questions 100
Maximum marks 100
Type of questions Multiple choice questions (MCQ)
Duration of examination 90 minutes
Negative marking Yes. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
1 mark will be awarded to the candidates for every right answer. Candidates should be aware of the allocation of time for AIAPGET. The test timings are listed in the table below:

Entry time of candidates at the reporting center 1:00 pm
Closing time of reporting center 2:00 pm
Check-in procedure 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Demo Test 2:15 pm to 2:30 pm
Exam starts 2.30 pm
Exam ends 4:00 pm

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in