2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Average Package of IIT Madras MBA

I want to take admission in MBA Course at DoMS (Department of Management Studies) - IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Madras, Chennai and want to know about last years placements so please tell me about Average Package offered and list of recruiters?
Similar Threads
Thread
Srm MBA average package
LPU Average Package
IIT Delhi CSE Average Package
DTU CSE Average Package
Average Package Of IIM
SRM MBA Average Package
Average Package IIT
Average Package Of NIT Warangal
PUMBA Average Package
DTU MBA average package
IIT Madras Average Package MBA
IES MBA Average Package
IIT Mumbai MBA Average Package
Ies MBA average package
DCE MBA average package
IIM Kozhikode Average Package
IIT CSE Average Package
IIT Madras MBA Average Package
IIM average package
Dce Average Package
18th November 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Re: Average Package of IIT Madras MBA

Hello sir I want to know what is the placement opportunity in abroad with average package from IIT madras so here can you please give me details ?
18th November 2015, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Average Package of IIT Madras MBA

Hey as Indian Institute of Technology Madras or IIT-M is an autonomous public engineering and research institution located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

Placement opportunity in abroad with good salary:-
Average domestic salary at the B-School jumped to Rs 7.8 lakh this year from Rs 6.2 lakh last year, a student coordinator at IIT-DOMS said. Of the eight foreign offers, four were from Bloomberg and the rest from Indigo Futures.
Bloomberg made offers for their New York and Princeton offices. Indigo Futures, a proprietary trading firm based in Gibraltar, made offers in the area of options modelling and futures trading for its Gibraltar, Singapore and Dubai offices. Average foreign salary on campus this year was $66,000.
Within India, Citibank, Caterpillar and IBM Business Consulting made the highest number of offers. Goldman Sachs, Caterpillar, Schlumberger, Accenture and KPMG, all came to recruit MBAs for the first time. Kotak Mahindra Bank, SBI Caps, ICRA Consulting and HP were among the other first-time recruiters.
Avalon Consulting, KPMG, Accenture, McKinsey KC and Grail Research (part of the Monitor Group) were among the big names that visited the campus yet again. MBA students saw a total of 88 domestic offers.
Top salary was 10.3 lakh per annum, average Rs 7.8-lakh pa, and median Rs 7-lakh pa, the institute said. The placement season lasted for three days, with 25 companies offering a total of 90 offers to 62 students.

Address:

Beside Adyar Cancer Institute
, Opposite to C.L.R.I,
Sardar Patel Rd,
Adyar, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600036

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in