2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Auro University Surat Fees

I want to do BBA from Auro University Surat. What is the fee for BBA (3 years) program? I want to get application form for admission, so where I will get application form for BBA? Is there any process to fill application form online? Required minimum marks in 10+2 for admission in BBA?
Similar Threads
Thread
Auro University BBA
Auro University Moot
Auro University Vadodara
Mail Auro University
Auro University School Of Law Surat
Auro university MBA
Auro University Ahmedabad
Auro University of law
Auro University Baroda
AURO University Law Surat
AURO university Surat address
Courses in Auro University Surat
Auro University Career
Auro University MBA Fees
Auro University
Fees Structure of Auro University Surat
AURO University USA
Auro University Affiliation
Surat Auro University
Auro University Surat Placements
5th September 2018, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Re: Auro University Surat Fees

Can you tell me about fee structure offered for MBA (Master of Business Administration) Program at Auro University, Surat as I want to check it before applying for admission in it?
5th September 2018, 08:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Auro University Surat Fees

Master of Business Administration program at Auro University allows gaining an understanding of the way businesses are run so that one can become positive change agents in their work and life.

It imparts within students an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to go beyond academic management approaches. The program helps to recognize and anticipate opportunity. One learns not just theory, but how to apply cutting-edge concepts to real, relevant and live business problems.

FEES 2018-2019

Annual Fee Structure for 2 Years Master of Business Administration Program Full Time

Fee Break Up Semester 1 Semester 2 Semester 3 Semester 4
Tuition Fees (Indian Residents) 1,40,000 1,40,000 1,40,000 1,40,000
Activity Fees 15,000 15,000 15,000 15,000
Examination Fees 10,000 10,000 10,000 10,000
Lab & IT Resource Charges 10,000 10,000 10,000 10,000
Total Tuition, Fees & Charges 1,75,000 1,75,000 1,75,000 1,75,000

Auro University Surat MBA Fees

Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor's degree (10+2+3 OR 10+2+4) from a recognized University / Institute in India or abroad, with a minimum of 50% marks.
If Bachelors degree received from abroad, an equivalence certificate issued from Association of Indian University (AIU) must be attached with the application form.
One expecting their results may also apply for provisional admission subject to the fact that their aggregate score in Bachelor Degree Examination shall be a minimum of 50% marks.
Valid score on either of the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by the All India Management Association OR Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs OR Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAT) OR XAT conducted by XLRI OR Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in