2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st September 2012, 04:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: APTRANSCO AE Syllabus

As per your requirement here I am attaching a file for you having the syllabus of APTRANSCO AE of the subject (Electrical)...
Following is the content of the attached file of syllabus….

Electric Circuits: Network graph, KCL, KVL, node and mesh analysis, star/ delta transformation; electromagnetic induction; mutual induction; ac fundamentals; harmonics, transient response of dc and ac networks; sinusoidal steady-state analysis, resonance, ideal current and voltage sources, Thevenin’s, Norton’s, Superposition and Maximum Power Transfer theorems, two-port networks, three phase circuits, power measurement .
Electrical Machines: Single phase transformer - equivalent circuit, phasor diagram, tests, regulation and efficiency; three phase transformers - connections, parallel operation; auto-transformer; DC machines - types, windings, generator/ motor characteristics, armature reaction and commutation, starting and speed control of motors; three phase induction motors - principles, types, performance characteristics, starting and speed control; single

If you want to read complete syllabus please download following attachment after the registration. Feel free to download it from here…..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf APTRANSCO AE Syllabus of electrical.pdf (119.9 KB, 654 views)
25th July 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: APTRANSCO AE Syllabus

[QUOTE=mala jaiswar.;13750]My name is Vinay and I am preparing for the APTRANSCO AE examination can you provide me the syllabus (Electrical) of this exam in a PDF file?[/QU

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in