2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd July 2014, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Aptitude test pattern of Tech Mahindra off Campus

As you want to get the Aptitude test pattern of Tech Mahindra off Campus so here it is for you:

There were 3 rounds:

1. Written
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Round

Written test:

Aptitude (40 mins, 3 sections)

English (40 mins,6 sections)
Remember Cut off mark is for aptitude and English. Not for each sub-section. They will only say that there is cut off marks and no negative marking.

1. Logical questions on latter arrangement [about 10-15 questions]. Like abc:def: qr:? . As simple as that. No tough questions are there.

2. time-distance, work & time, trains, percentage, P&C, Partnership, Odd one out, Series See You can attend the test without much preparation of these topics. And answer mainly this section in which you feel most comfortable. It is not necessary to answer all the sections equally. Ans any one section properly. And if time left answer other sections a bit. Overall you have to answer 30-40% of the total questions in each test i.e in aptitude and English. English test: English part is very easy and scoring. There are small passages, articles, prepositions, tense, sentence correction, synonyms, word meaning etc. You can do it with very basic knowledge only.

Technical Interview Round: In Technical round you have to be sincere enough. They are enough experienced. It was a 45 mins interview. They ask question from different subjects. Questions are very basic but you should be acquainted with those topics.

1. Different N/W protocols and Layers.

2. If you mention data structure, prepare stack , queue and linked list and tree with programs. They often ask to write programs on paper.

3. C++ is a good choice, If you know it. Else Java,J2EE is best. In object oriented language they ask very conceptual questions and ask to write programs also.

HR Round:
This is formality. Most probably they want to confirm whether you are mad or not. Just kidding. This round is surely for checking your communication skill.
1. They asked question like
2. Tell me about yourself?
3. Why should we hire u? [Only three reasons]
4. Speak on any topic.
5. What is your favorite. Color? Tell me something about that.
16th May 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I want to get Aptitude test pattern of Tech Mahindra off Campus so will you please provide me that ?
16th May 2015, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

As you want to get Aptitude test pattern of Tech Mahindra off Campus so here I am giving you same:
Exam Pattern:

There were 3 rounds:
1. Written
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Round

Written test:
Aptitude (40 mins, 3 sections)

English (40 mins,6 sections)
Remember Cut off mark is for aptitude and English. Not for each sub-section. They will only say that there is cut off marks and no negative marking.
Tech Mahindra Placement Paper
1. There are total 15 people. 7 speaks French and 8 speaks Spanish 3 do not speak any language.
Which part of total people speaks both languages.
Ans: 1/5
2. A jogger wants to save ?th of his jogging time. He should increase his speed by how much
%age.
Ans: 33.33 %
3. A is an integer. Dividing 89 & 125 gives remainders 4 & 6 respectively. Find a ?
Ans: 17
4. In a office work is distribute between p persons. If 1/8 members are absent then work increased
for each person.
5. 120, 315, 300, 345, ? ---- 390
6. 2,1, 4, 3, 6, 6, 8, 10, 10, ?, ? --- 12, 15
7. A Child is saying numbers 1, 2, 3, 4. When he says 1 Another child puts white marble in a box.
On saying 2 he puts Blue marble and on saying 3 he puts red ma rble. When child says 4 other
child take out white and blue marble. Child says some no. in a sequence then questions are
based on the no. of marbles in the box. Like this
1,1,2,3,1, 4, 1,1,3,2,2,4,111?
a) Find the no. of Blue marble in the box ?..2
b) Find the no. of White --------do----------- ----2
c) No. of red marbles ------- 7
8. Questions based on logical reasoning (R. S. Agrawal)
a) all pens are hens. All hens are doctor.
(I) all pens are doctor.
(II) all doctors are pen.
Ans: Only first conclusion is correct
9. if M person r buying a thing costing D$ each,, if 3 person get away,, how much each person has
to spend so that total expenditure is same ???
10.which is smallest?
a. 1/7
b 1/8
c 2/9
d 3/13 ...or something similar having denominations as 11 and 13 in option "d" and "e"
11.f Rix can collect 45 pieces in 1 min.. and Rax take 1 and half minute for same,, what is time
require d to collect 300 pieces when both working together??
12.One long quiz followed by 5 quest... 3 cages having 3 tags on them, sum of digit of cage num
not to exceed 10, and other cond.
13.A is shorter than B but taller than E, D is tallest, C is just shorter than A, who is shortest or
similar quest...?
14.Rectangular box,, 25*20*2 converted in to cylinder of dia 10... what is height in terms of "pai"
1st August 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i need a question paper of recent pattern.... can i get it please.?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in