2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th July 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

APTET Biology Material

Hello sir I am here as I want to get the study Material of School Assistant - Bio-Sciences of APTET so will you please provide me the material or syllabus??
Similar Threads
Thread
News about APTET
Aptet
APTET Counselling
TET Results APTET
APTET Guidelines
APTET Study Material In Telugu Pdf
APTET New Syllabus
APTET New Date
Results Of APTET
APTET Recruitment
APTET Feb
APTET English
APTET Syllabus In
APTET Bulletin
APTET Fee Last Date
APTET May Key
APTET New Key
APTET OMR Sheets
APTET Key June
AIPMT Biology Study Material
12th July 2016, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: APTET Biology Material

Hie!! As per your demand here I am providing you study Material of School Assistant - Bio-Sciences of APTET

Part – I
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND CURRENT AFFAIRS (Marks: 10)

Part - II

CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND PEDAGOGY (Marks: 30)

1. DEVELOPMENT OF CHILD
- Development, Growth & Maturation – Concept & Nature
- Principles of development
- Factors influencing Development – Biological, Psychological, Sociological
- Dimensions of Development and their interrelationships – Physical & Motor, Cognitive, Emotional,Social, Moral, Language relating to Infancy, early Childhood, late Child hood, Adolescence.
- Understanding Development – Piaget, Kohlberg, Chomsky, Carl Rogers
- Individual differences – Intra & Inter Individual differences in the areas of Attitudes, Aptitude, Interest, Habits, Intelligence and their Assessment
- Development of Personality – Concept, Factors effecting development of Personality
- Adjustment, Behavioural problems, Mental Health
- Methods and Approaches of Child Development – Observation, Interview, Case study, Experimental, Cross sectional and Longitudinal
- Developmental tasks and Hazards

2. UNDERSTANDING LEARNING
- Concept, Nature of Learning – input – process – outcome
- Factors of Learning – Personal and Environmental
- Approaches to Learning and their applicability–Behaviourism (Skinner, Pavlov, Thorndike), Constructivism (Piaget, Vygotsky), Gestalt(Kohler, Koffka) and Observational (Bandura)
- Dimensions of Learning – Cognitive, Affective and Performance
- Motivation and Sustenance –its role in learning.
- Memory & Forgetting
- Transfer of Learning

3. PEDAGOGICAL CONCERNS
- Teaching and its relationship with learning and learner
- Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the socio-political and cultural context
- Children from diverse contexts–Children With Special Needs (CWSN), Inclusive Education
- Understanding of pedagogic methods – Enquiry based learning, Project based learning, Survey, Observation and Activity based learning
- Individual and Group learning: Issues and concerns with respect to organizing learning in class room like Study habits, Self learning and Learning to learn skills
- Organizing learning in heterogeneous class room groups – Socio-economic background, Abilities and Interest
- Paradigms of organizing Learning-Teacher centric, Subject centric and Learner centric
- Teaching as Planned activity – Elements of Planning
- Phases of Teaching – Pre active, Interactive and Post active
- General and Subject related skills, competencies required in teaching and attributes of good facilitator
- Learning resources – Self, Home, School, Community, Technology
- Class room Management: Role of student, teacher, Leadership style of teacher, Creation of nonthreatening learning environment, Managing behaviour problems, Guidance & Counselling, Punishment and its legal implications, Rights of a child, Time Management.
- Distinction between Assessment for Learning & Assessment of Learning, School based
Assessment, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation : Perspective & Practice

Study Material of School Assistant - Bio-Sciences of APTET

For Complete result here I am attaching a PDF file:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in