2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd March 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Aptet

Hi I am interested in having the details of the eligibility as well as the examination pattern of the Teachers Eligibility Test conducted by School Education Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh?
Similar Threads
Thread
News about APTET
Final Key Of APTET
When APTET Exam
APTET Certificate
Www.Aptet.Com Results
APTET June
APTET New Syllabus
APTET New Date
Results Of APTET
APTET Recruitment
APTET Feb
APTET English
APTET Syllabus In
APTET Bulletin
APTET Fee Last Date
APTET May Key
APTET New Key
APTET OMR Sheets
APTET Key June
Manabadi APTET
23rd March 2017, 01:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Aptet

School Education Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh conducts Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET).

The applicants at the season of applying for APTET ought to have the base capabilities endorsed for an educator for classification I to V classes (Paper-I) and VI to VIII classes (Paper-II)

Instructive Qualification:

I. Least Qualifications for Classes I-V:

For applicants as of now possessing Respective Teacher Education Certificates or seeking after conclusive year of separate Teacher Education Course.

Middle of the road/Senior Secondary (or its proportional) with no less than 45% checks and go in or seeking after definite year of 2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education.

Or, on the other hand

Halfway/Senior Secondary (or its identical) with no less than half checks and go in or seeking after conclusive year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)

Or, then again

Middle of the road/Senior Secondary (or its comparable) with no less than half checks and go in or seeking after conclusive year of 2 – year Diploma in Education (Special Education).

II. Least Qualifications for Classes VI-VIII:

For competitors as of now possessing Respective Teacher Education Certificates or seeking after definite year of Respective Teacher Education Course.

i. B.A./B.Sc./B.Com and go in or seeking after definite year of 2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education.

Or, on the other hand

B.A. /B.Sc./B.Com go with no less than 45% stamps and go in or seeking after 1 – year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) Course.

Or, on the other hand

B.A. /B.Sc./B.Com go with no less than half checks and go in or seeking after 1-year B.Ed. (Uncommon Education)* Course.

Or, then again

Middle of the road/Senior Secondary (or its equal) with no less than half checks and go in or seeking after definite year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) Course.

Or, then again

Halfway/Senior Secondary (or its proportionate) with no less than half checks and go in or seeking after conclusive year of 4-year B.Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed Course.

2. In the event that the applicants has not secured the imperative % of imprints in Bachelor's Degree (B.A/B.Sc. /B.Com/however secured in Post Graduate Degree in significant school subject she/he will be qualified for applying for Paper-II.

The above unwinding of 5% or the rate allowed by Government is material in such manner too for competitors having a place with SC/ST/BC/Difficulty abled applicants.

III. Notwithstanding above, competitors having Language Pandit Training (LPT) endorsement or those seeking after LPT Course are likewise qualified. The capabilities are as per the following:

Telugu Pandit
B.A. (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language-Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or a graduate degree with discretionary subject Telugu or MA (Telugu) pass or seeking after Telugu Pandit Training Certificate

Hindi Pandit
A graduate degree with discretionary subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachar Sabha, Hyderabad of some other identical perceived capability in Hindi (BA standard) by the Government of A.P. or, on the other hand M.A., Hindi pass or seeking after Hindi Pandit Training Certificate

Urdu pandit
BA (Urdu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language Urdu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Urdu or Graduate Degree with discretionary subject Urdu or M.A. (Urdu) pass or seeking after Urdu Pandit Training Certificate.

Different Languages (Bengali, Gujarathi, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Sanskrit, Tamil)
A Graduate Degree in the Language concerned pass or seeking after Pandit Training in the Language concerned or B.Ed with Language worried as one of the procedures.

APTET Exam Pattern:

All inquiries in APTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each conveying one check, with four choices out of which one answer will be right. There will be no negative checking.

The Written test Comprises of Paper-I and Paper-II.

1. Paper I will be for a man who expects to be an instructor for classes I to V.

2. Paper II will be for a man who expects to be an instructor for classes VI to VIII.

3. A man who expects to be an educator for both levels (classes I to V and Classes VI to VIII) should show up in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).

Paper-I: It comprises of 150 Multiple Choice Questions and each question conveys one stamp and the time span is 2

Last edited by Rajkumar Agarwal; 23rd March 2017 at 02:34 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in