2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th September 2014, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: APSPDCL Recruitment Dates

The APSPDCL had invited the applications from eligible applicants for filling up of the following Backlog vacancies of Sub-Engineers (Electrical) on regular basis

Important Dates:
Applicants are invited on or before18-01-2014.

Vacancy Details :
Sub-EngineerS (Electrical) backlog vacancies : 43 posts
vaccancy in jr.lineman : 1356

Eligibility Criteria:
Sub-EngineerS
Applicants Must possess a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Graduation in Elecl., Engineering in addition to Diploma in Elecl. Engineering or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Board/Govt., of AP/India/UGC/DEC/AICTE as the case may be.

Jr.Lineman :
Applicants Must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in electrical trade or intermediate vocational course in electrical trade/wiremen from a recognized Institution/Board.
29th December 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

hii sir, I completed my engineering now I wants to apply in the APSPDCL please provide me the dates of its recruitments ?
29th December 2015, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the APSPDCL Recruitment let me tell you that as per my knowledge at present there are no recruitments for any post in the APSPDCL when it has I inform you or you may get the details by visiting the official site of the APSPDCL

there on the Notification section you may find the notifications related to the posts of the APSPDCL .

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page
APSPDCL

the past recruitments in the APSPDCL was for the following posts that are as follow:

Assistant Engineer/EL
Junior Account Officers,
Assistant Enginee

qualification:

Applicants must possess the following qualifications as per designation.
For Assistant Engineer/AE posts aspirants must possess B.E/B.TECH/A.M.I.E. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or any equivalent from the recognized University.

For Junior Account Officers posts applicants must possess Post Graduate Degree of M.Com. From any University in India or B.Com, I Class or its equivalent of any recognized university.

Applicants must be between the ages of 18 years to 24 years.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in