2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th March 2013, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: APPSC Syllabus for JL

You are searching for APPSC Junior Lecturer post exam syllabus so I have its syllabus which I am sharing with you:

PART-A: Written ‘Examination (Objective Type)
Paper-1: General Studies 150 150 150
Paper-2: Concerned Subject (One only) 150 150 300
PART-B: Interview (Oral Test)
1. The Candidates have to choose one subject from the following for Paper-2:
Name of the Subject
Mathematics
Physics
Zoology
Urdu
N.B:
1. The selections to these posts will be based on the total marks obtained by the candidates at the
written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation.
2. The eligible candidates will be called for an interview at the ratio of 1:2 with referenced to the
number of vacancies duly following the special representation as laid down in General Rule-22 and
22-A of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules.
3. Appearance to Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory for final selection.
4. For Paper-2 i.e., concerned subject the candidates have to write the subject of study at Post
Graduate level but not other subject
SYLLABUS
PAPER-1: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their implications
including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person
who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
2. Current events of national and international importance.
3. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic,
cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National Movement.
4. World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
5. Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and
economic reforms in India.

Rest of syllabus is available in a file and I am uploading that file for you. You are free to download it.
Attached Files
File Type: doc APPSC JL Exam Syllabus.doc (106.0 KB, 1346 views)
13th October 2015, 06:02 PM
appabhaskar@gmail.com

sir please send Jl economics interview result with oralmarks&written marks separately interview held on21 June 2012 notification 05/2008

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in