2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th September 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Apply for TYB.Com after FYB.Com can I

Tell me can I apply for TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com, in which University I can get admission & also give more details???
Similar Threads
Thread
Apply For BHU UET
To Apply UGC NET
Apply For MHT CET
FSU MBA Apply
ECU MBA Apply
MBA who can apply
How to Apply for MBA
Apply MBA
How to Apply for LIC ADO
Apply for MBA
NIT Apply
To Apply For SSC CGL
After BBA apply for B.ED
Apply for IAS after B.Com
Apply for CS Course
After MBA can I apply for Ph.D in HR
How to apply for LLB course?
Apply for UP BTC
How to apply to apply for CPT Exam?
After 67% in BE Apply for TCS
27th September 2014, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Apply for TYB.Com after FYB.Com can I

If your form Yashwant Rao Open university then you will appear for Direct to T.Y. B.Com
Please just call to your University and ask about Concern Person.

But as far as my knowledge this move would do more harm your career more than make up for the lost time.
Skipping a year during Bachelor's will mean that later on, you will find yourself ineligible for applying to many jobs, further studies and so on.

IGNOU and other open Universities

Here are list of top B.Com colleges:

Regular B.Com
1 Sri Ram College of Commerce(SRCC)
2 Loyola College
3 St. Xavier’s College
4 Lady Shriram College for Women (LSR)
5 Christ College
6 St. Xavier's College
7 Hindu College
8 Ramjas College
9 Shri Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics
10 Madras Christian College(MCC)

Distance B.Com

1. Delhi University

2. Tamil Nadu Open University

3. Annalmalai University, Directorate of Distance Education

4. University of Mumbai

5. Bharathiar University

6. Madurai Kamaraj University

7. Alagappa University

8. Punjab University

9. Gujarat University

10. Karnataka State Open University
19th March 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Hey this is Kunal from Pune and I just completed my FYB.com course from pune university.. can u please tell that am I eligible for TYB.com postgraduate or not?
19th March 2015, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator

Hi vishal.. you would be disaaponted to know that you are not totally eligible for this course… to make you more understandable am providing you with the complete eligibility criteria; after making this elaboration:

1.Usually, this move would do more harm your career more than make up for the lost time. Skipping a year during Bachelor's will mean that later on, you will find yourself ineligible for applying to many jobs, further studies and so on. It will be in your best interest that you complete the remaining two years.

2.IGNOU and other open Universities offer courses for students who dropped out after 1st year of Bachelor's which allows students to continue from 2nd year onwards. To cover up for the lost time, you can also take up some other course such as PG Diploma to add value to your Bachelor's.

For your knowledge the overall eligibility criteria for TYB.com (Pune university)is summarized as:
INTRODUCTION -:
ELIGIBILITY
1.No Candidates shall be admitted to enter the First Year of the B.Com. Degree
Course (Revised Structure) unless he/she has passed the Higher Secondary School
Certificate Examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Higher Sec ii. No candidate shall be admitted to the annual examination of the First year B.Com.

2. No candidate shall be admitted to the annual examination of the Second Year unless
he/she has kept two terms satisfactorily for the course at the college affiliated to this
University.

3. No candidate shall be admitted to the Third year of the B.Com. Degree Course
(Revised Structure) unless he/she has passed in all the papers at the First Year
B.Com. Examination and has passed in all the papers at the first Year B.Com.
Examination and has satisfactorily kept terms for the second year and also two terms
for the third year of B.Com. satisfactorily in a college affiliated to this University.

#There is one more rule which I am mentioning for you which is as:

4. A.T.K.T. Rules -:
As far as A.T.K.T. is concerned, a student who fails in two theory and one practical
head of passing at F.Y.B.Com may be admitted to S.Y.B.Com. likewise a student who fails
in the two theory and one practical head of passing at S.Y.B.Com may be admitted to
T.Y.B.Com. But a student passing S.Y.B.Com but fails in any subject at F.Y.B.Com cannot be
admitted to T.Y.B.Com.

so I suggest you to complete your incomplete years first and then to think about moving to third year b.com ( TYB.com)
thank you

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in