2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Application Form Of CPMEE

Can you please provide me the application form of Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination CPMEE or provide me the step by step procedure to fill the online application form of this exam? What is the last date to apply for CPMEE entrance exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
CPMEE Medical Result
CPMEE application form
CPMEE Result Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand CPMEE Result
Merit List of CPMEE
CPMEE Result MBBS
CPMEE Merit List
CPMEE Last Year Question Paper
CPMEE Important Dates
CPMEE Sample Papers
ACEE CPMEE Fee Structure CPMEE Admit Card
Cpmee uk
Cpmee ug
CPMEE Dehradun
CPMEE Exam Center
Cut Off For CPMEE
CPMEE UG Result
IIT JEE application form status chaking process if form send to IIT Kanpur Zone
Application status of Civil Service application form
Uttarakhand CPMEE Counselling
7th January 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: Application Form Of CPMEE

Hello sir, is there any one can tell me how can I fill application form of CPMEE? I’m trying to apply for higher medical education by attempting CPMREE entrance exam. So provide me process to fill application form of CPMEE?
7th January 2016, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Application Form Of CPMEE

Application form of CPMEE is based on off-line and online mode. CPMEE provides its application form fill by on offline mode.

Online:

Candidates need to visit official website of CPMEE.

they can register for the examination.
After registration candidates need to fill their personal, qualification and other information as required in the form and submit it.

After filling up the form applicants need to make payment through Debit/ Credit card/ Net Banking.

Off line:

The candidate can apply offline by filling application form available with Information Brochure of CPMEE, which can be obtained by hand or by post.

By Hand

The Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE can be obtained BY HAND from the Principal Office of the Member Colleges of ACEE by depositing cash of Rs. 1950/-

Eligibility:
Students should be passed in Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects

They should get minimum 50% marks in in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together in the qualifying exam and the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying exam should be 40% in respect of the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBCs category and 50% for general category applicants.

Candidates have to be at least 17 years of age

Address:

To, The Secretary ACEE,
Seema Dental College & Hospital
P.O Pashulok, Rishikesh,
(Uttarakand)
Phones : 0135-2454440, 2453465, 0-9639514511, 0-9412031049, 09837429977, 09837529977,
Fax : 0135-2453743

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in