2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th November 2014, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AP Sub Inspector Syllabus

Here I am providing the detailed syllabus of Sub Inspector of AP Police which you are looking for .
Paper I: English (Degree Standard)

The candidate’s understanding of the English language, its correct usage and his writing ability would be tested. Questions on short essay, comprehension, précis, letter writing, paragraph writing / report writing, translation from English to Telugu etc. would be included.

Paper II: Telugu (Degree Standard)

The candidate’s understanding of the Telugu language, its correct usage and his writing ability would be tested. Questions on short essay, comprehension, précis, letter writing, paragraph writing / report writing, translation from Telugu to English etc. would be included.

Paper III: Arithmetic (SSC Standard) & Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (200 Questions)

Arithmetic: It will include questions on problems relating to number system, simple interest, compound interest, ratio & proportion, average, percentage, profit & loss, time & work, work & wages, time & distance, clocks & calendars, partnership, mensuration etc.

Test of Reasoning: It will include questions of both verbal & non-verbal type and include question on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualisation, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory etc.

Paper IV: General Studies (Degree Standard) (200 Questions)

1. General Science – contemporary developments in science and technology and their implications including matters of everyday observation and experience, contemporary issues relating to protection of environment as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.

2. Current events of national and international importance.

3. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects. Indian National Movement.

4. Geography of India

5. Indian Polity and Economy – including the Country’s political system, rural development, planning and economic reforms in India.
11th November 2015, 09:25 PM
Surendra mamillapalli

examinatiopn syllabus for sub inspector
12th February 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to prepare for AP Sub Inspector so here can you please give me its Syllabus ?
12th February 2016, 11:12 AM
Super Moderator

Hey as Andhra Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector Exam will consists of Preliminary Selection Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Written Examination

Qualification required

The candidate must hold a Degree awarded by any University in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State or of any institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification.

Syllabus

Paper I:

English (Degree Standard)

Paper II:

Telugu (Degree Standard)

Paper III

Arithmetic (SSC Standard)

Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (200 Questions)

Paper IV: General Studies (Degree Standard) (200 Questions)

General Science

Current events of national and international importance.

History of India

Geography of India

Indian Polity and Economy

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in