2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th August 2012, 09:58 AM
amman alvi

AP Board of Secondary Education SSC Hall Tickets

I am a student of AP Board of Secondary Education SSC and I am looking for my hall ticket admit card so please can you provide me he admit card link and also tell me the process to download the admit card?
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Hall Tickets
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Hall Tickets
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Centre No
Gujarat Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Board Gandhinagar TAT Exam Result
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary Higher Secondary Education Mumbai Divisional Off
Board Of Intermediate Education Ab Hall Tickets
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Hall Ticket
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune+Migration Ce
Board Of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh Hall Tickets
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education+Phone Number
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune SSC Result
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Official Website
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Office in Mumbai
Shobhit University distance education hall tickets
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education MSBSHSE HSC Exam
SSC Board Hall Tickets Hyderabad
SSC Hall Tickets AP Board
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune India
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education and Higher Secondary Education Pune
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education class 10 last year
6th August 2012, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AP Board of Secondary Education SSC Hall Tickets

You are searching for the AP Board SSC hall ticket, here I am forwarding a link, from where you can download the hall ticket.
The link is:
182.72.241.154/SSCHT/Regular.aspx

After clicking on that link, it will display a page, which looks like the image given below, on that link; first of all you’ll select your district and School, then enter full or part of your name. or select date of birth, then enter your roll no if you know, & then click on
Search by name
Or
Search by date
Or
Search by roll no.

11th December 2012, 02:26 PM
SULSER

Sir, I am from Hyderabad and student of SSC. I want to know the probable date on which the AP Board of Secondary Education will issue our Hall Tickets.
12th December 2012, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

AP Board of Secondary Education has published the time table for SSC examinations. The examinations will start from 22nd March, 2013.
The hall tickets have not been published yet. These will be available on to the official website of the board in the month of March, 2013. So at that time you may visit the official website to download them.
8th March 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

andhra pradesh ssc hall tickets 2013
26th April 2013, 10:50 AM
vibhorem

Please tell me the procedure to download the hall ticket of A.P. Board of secondary Education SSC?
27th April 2013, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) office conducts SSC examinations twice in a year. It is a major examination in which 13.38 lakh registration of candidates are there for Annual (March -2011) examinations and then 3.34 lakhs candidates for Advanced Supplementary Examiations (May / June -2011).

The procedure to download the hall ticket of A.P. Board of secondary Education SSC is stated below:

Firstly move to the official website of AP SSC of 10th Class Director of Government Examinations. Which is Directorate of Govt. Examinations(A.P)

Select the SSC March-2013 Halltickets Download link from the top of the page,

A new page will open, then click on the Private Hall Tickets Download button from the page,

Ten fill the required entries like District, School and Name with the likely option,

Then simply click to the Download HallTicket button on same page.

hall ticket download last date is over

For more details you can contact to the following address:

Address:
Director of Government Examinations
Chapel Road, Nampally, Hyderabad (A.P.)
Pincode : 500 001.

Ph. No.:
040-23237343

Fax No.:
040-23237344

Email Address:
info@bseap.org
24th March 2014, 09:30 AM
Azhar hussain

Re: AP Board of Secondary Education SSC Hall Tickets i want my hall ticket 2013 reg

[QUOTE=SULSER;31698]Sir, I am from Hyderabad and student of SSC. I want to know the probable date on which the AP Board of Secondary Education will issue our Hall Tickets. i want my hall ticket 2013 regular please download hall ticket no.1303101275
6th February 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

my name is B.Madhavi.my village is gonegandla
23rd February 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I am 10 class student of Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education . What is the procedure to download the admit card ?

Tags
hall tickets download

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in