2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th September 2014, 01:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Any way to improve my 12th percentage now?

Yes , you can improve your 12th percentage marks by giving the marks improvement exam. To apply for the marks improvement exam the candidate should have to fill the application form that may available at the institute from he/she completing his/her 12th or at some banks also.

For improvement exam rules , procedure and the date you have to check out that your 12th class broad from which you qualify the 12th class is provide this facility or not. If provide then what the procedure for the same.

For improvement of the marks you have to do work hard . the improvement marks of the particular subject improve your all over result that is useful for entering in good higher educational institutes.
12th February 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know that is there any way to improve my 12th percentage now so here can you please give me details ?
12th February 2016, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea there is only one way to improve your 12th percentage by giving improvement exam

The only thing you have to do is, go to the school/institute in which you have studied and apply for improvement exam. You could appear the exam and improve the marks of any one core subject.

Subjects in Non-Medical

English

Mathematics

Physics

Chemistry

Physical Education

Subjects in Medical

English

Biology

Chemistry

Physics

Physical Education