2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Answer Key Of SSC GD

I have given the SSC Constable (GD) exams and now looking for the Answer Key of SSC GD exams. Please tell me from where I can get the Answer Key of SSC GD exams. If possible for you please provide me the Answer Key Of SSC GD exam in PDF format?
Similar Threads
Thread
Answer Key of UGC NET Dec
NDA Answer Key For NDA 2
MCQ with answer for MBA 1st Sem
WB TET Answer Key
CPO SSC Answer Key
Answer key of SSC 10 2
SBI Answer Key
CDS II Answer Key
Answer Key of SSC CPO
Answer Key SBI PO
MH PGM PGD CET Answer Key
PU CET PG answer key
KSG IAS Answer Key
UGC NET Answer Key DEC By UGC
PU CET Answer Key
SSC CGL Answer key by SSC
JEE CBT Answer Key
CA-CPT Answer Key
Answer key CPO SI SSC
SSC Answer Key 16
22nd May 2018, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: Answer Key Of SSC GD

Hello sir, after staff selection commission constable GD exam my brother looking for answer key. Is there any one can provide me answer key of SSC GD?
22nd May 2018, 03:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Answer Key Of SSC GD

Category-wise Marks List in respect of 1,82,993 candidates and 21.02.2018 (excluding Court Cases/Debarred Candidates) was forwarded to Delhi Police on 09.02.2018 and marks of these candidates were uploaded on the website of the Commission.

The marks of 12 more candidates were also uploaded on the website of the Commission on 26.03.2018 in compliance of the Honble Court Order.

The candidates may take a print out of their respective Question Paper(s) along with the Final Answer Keys by using their Roll No, Examination Password and Date of the Examination.

This facility will be available for the candidates upto 5.00 P.M. of 26.05.2018

Information regarding SSC Constable Answer key

SSC will provide answer keys for its exams:
As on April 2018:

Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department Examination 2017 - Uploading of final Answer Keys along with Question Papers(s)

Extension Tentative Answer Key - Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination(Tier-I), 2017

Tentative Answer key for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination(Tier-I), 2017

Tentative Answer key for Selection Posts under Phase-V/2017 in respect of Re-Examination conducted on 13-04-2018 for one Centre of SSC (NR)

Tentative Answer keys for Combined Graduate Level Examination(Tier-II), 2017

Final answer key for Phase-III(B)/2016 Selection Posts

Tentative Answer keys for Selection Posts under Phase-V/2017

Recruitment of Sub - Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination 2017 - Uploading of Final Answer Keys of Paper - II alongwith Question Paper(s)

Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination - 2017, Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys

Recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination, 2016 (Paper-I) - uploading of Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Papers

Recruitment of Combined Graduate Level Examination - 2017 (Tier-1) - Uploading of Revised Final Answer keys alongwith Question Papers(s)

Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017 (Paper-II)

Constables (Executive) - Male and Female in Delhi Police - 2016 Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys

Recruitment of Stenographers (Grade 'C' & 'D') Examination, 2017 (Paper-I) - uploading of Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Papers - reg

Combined Recruitment of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-1) Examination, 2017-Uploading of final Answer Keys alongwith Question Papers(s)

Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department Examination 2017-Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys

Tentative Answer keys for Selection Posts under Phase - IV/2017

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in