2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th March 2016, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Answer Key of SCRA

As per your demand I am providing you answer key of the Special Class Railway Apprenctices' Examination 2015 of Physical Science

Answer Key of SCRA

Eligibility Criteria:
Academic Qualification:

-Candidates should have passed their Intermediate/class 12th examination with Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry should be studied as one of their main subject in the examination. Candidates must have secured first or second class as their respective result. Or,

-Candidates should have completed their graduation with Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry should be studied as one of their main subject in the examination.

Age Limitation

Candidate age should be in between 17 to 21 years. Age relaxation will be completely based on the rules of UPSC.

Examination Pattern

The SCRA Exam is objective modes containing multiple choice type questions. Major sections are General Ability, Physical Sciences and Mathematics respectively.
Examination will be conducted in two parts:

Part I contains –

Paper I: General Ability Test (GK, English & Psychological Test): The total marks will be 200.

Paper II: Physical Sciences (Physics & Chemistry): The total marks will be 200.

Paper III: Mathematics: The total marks will be 200.

Overall Marks: 600 Marks

The exam duration will be 2 Hours for each paper.

Part II covers a personality test of 200 marks. However, this part will be conducted only for those candidates, who have qualified their written examination.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in