2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Annamalai University News

Hello sir I am from Annamalai University and want to check the latest news and notification of Annamalai University from the official web portal of the University. Can you please tell me the process from where I can get the latest news and notification of Annamalai University website?
Similar Threads
Thread
Annamalai University Flash News
MS University News
Ambedkar University news
Current News About Annamalai University
VTU University News
Annamalai University VC News
VIT University In News
MU University News
News for CMJ University
News of Chitkara University
Annamalai university news update
Latest News on Annamalai University
Annamalai University Annamalai Nagar Address
Annamalai University Latest News in Tamil
Sambalpur University News
Pondicherry University News
VIT University News
LPU university news
SRM University News
Latest News on PTC News
24th August 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: Annamalai University News

Hello sir, Im student of Annamalai University looking for latest News. Is there any one can tell me where from I can get Annamalai University News?
24th August 2018, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Annamalai University News

The Annamalai University has a News and notification section. From news section the Annamalai University is provides its all latest News.

Candidates may get latest news from news section of Annamalai University with date wise detail.

The Annamalai University, accredited with A Grade by NAAC in 2014, is one of Indias largest public residential universities with 10 Faculties and 49 departments of study.

Get Annamalai University News:

Annamalai University News announced:
As on August 2018:

Walk-in-interview for One Post of Programme Officer for the project entitled "Environmental Information System Resource Partner (ENVIS RP)" - On 20/08/2018 at 11.00 a.m
International Seminar on EMERGING TRENDS AND ISSUES IN THE STATUS OF TRANSGENDER COMMUNITY - From 23/8/2018 To 25/8/2018 - By Department of Political Science & Public Administration
Applications are invited from the eligible teachers and other academic staff of Annamalai University except Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry under the Career Advancement Scheme (CAS)
Applications are invited for promotions from in- service candidates from RMMCH / RMMDCH.
Walk-in-interview to select Research Fellow for Project entitle "Monitoring of Coastal pollution on Benthos of Tamil Nadu coast and testing of Toxicity using Biomarkers" - on 20/08/2018 at 2.00 P.M in CAS in Marine Biology
Walk-in-interview to select Research Personnel for Project entitle "Taxonomical investigation on Ostracodes and Branchiopods in the Southeast coast of India" - on 20/08/2018 at 3.00 P.M in CAS in Marine Biology
Workshop on Paper Publication - From 24/08/2018 To 25/08/2018 - Organised By Department of Physics
National Seminar on Vermibin Management and Marketing of Vermi Products - On 10 October 2018 - By Department of Zoology
Notification of certain Teaching Posts in the Department of Sports Sciences.
Mentor - Mentee Form available on the Student Portal Downloads.
PF Statement for FINANCIAL YEAR 2017 - 18 is available at staffportal.
Circular - DEPARTMENT OF HINDI On-Campus Programmes in PART

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in