2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th November 2015, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Annamalai University ME syllabus

As you need the syllabus of ME Computer Science Engineering of the Annamalai University so here I am sharing this with you

First Semester
CSEC101:MATHEMATICAL STRUCTURES OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
Mathematical reasoning –Propositions –Negation –Disjunction and conjunction –
Implication – Equivalence – Quantifiers – Natural deduction – Rule of inference –Methods of proofs –Use in program proving –Brief outline of sets, relation, functions –Induction principle.
Finite state machines – State diagrams – State tables – Input and Output Moore
and Mealy models – Equivalent histories – Equivalent states –Machine minimization – Finite state recognizers –Regular sets –Properties of regular sets –Regular expressions
and Kleene’s Theorem –Two way recognizers.
Grammars: Production systems – Chomskian hierarchy – Right linear grammars
and finite state automata – Context-free grammars – Normal forms – Uvwxy theorem Parikh mapping – Selfembedding property – Subfamilies of CFL derivation trees and ambiguity.
Pushdown automata –Acceptance by empty store and final state –Equivalence to
CFG –Parsing –CYK algorithm –Early’s Algorithm –LR(k) and LL(k) grammars –Turing machine – Halting problem – Universal turing machine – Decidability – Post correspondence problem – Decidability of membership, emptiness and equivalence problems for languages.
Recursive functions & Lattices: Recursive functions –Primitive recursive functions
–Computable and non-computable functions –Partial order relation –Poset –Lattices,
Hasse diagram –Boolean algebra.

Annamalai University ME Computer Science Engineering Syllabus

For complete syllabus here is the attachment

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in