2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: Annamalai University MBA HRM Assignments Answers

Hello sir I am student of Annamalai University MBA Hrm and I need the MBA II year HRM Assignment so here can you please provide me ?
7th November 2015, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as you want MBA II year HRM Assignment so here I am giving you details :-

As per my idea the last date for submission was over

As last date was 27-2-2015

Here I am giving you details :-

ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF CHANGE

From all the millions of organizational development templates, models and
approaches, how do you choose something practical? Something that will give
you and your clients the results that they want. Illustrate with real life
examples.

Assume that you are the manager of a company. Your responsibility is to
develop your organization. In that condition how would you manage the
organization development interventions?

Classify change. Elaborate the contemporary issues involved in brining effective
change in an individual group in organization.

Enumerate various practical problems of implementing change in organization. Suggestsome suitable methods and techniques involved in overcoming
resistance to change with practical example

MBA HRM 2nd year assignmnent

Address:

Annamalai Nagar,
Chidambaram,
Tamil Nadu 608002
Phone: 04144 238 282
9th January 2016, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi I would like to get guidance on giving the answers for the HRM assignment for the MBA program for the 2nd year?
9th January 2016, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Annamalai University's MBA II year HRM Assignment answer can include the below information which you need to use appropriately with the refernce:

ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF CHANGE
1) Take an organization of your choice and explain its organizational transformational process. Differentiate the functions of managerial development and transformation with suitable examples.
2) Elaborate the modern issues involved in the management of organizational development in India. As a chief executive officer of a foremost steel production company, how will you apply action research to bring effective organizational development program?
3) "Many managers consider the effectiveness of third party peace making intervention rather than comprehensive intervention". Do you be in agreement with this statement? Justify your views.
4) Procure the potential research areas in organizational development in Asian context. Mention the significant functions of any two research funding agencies in Asia which motivate the cross cultural research program.

Below is the supplementary information which can be provided:

From all the millions of managerial development templates, models and
approaches, how do you decide something practical? Something that will give
you and your clients the results that they want. Illustrate with real life
examples.

Assume that you are the executive of a company. The responsibility is to
build up your organization. In that condition how would you manage the
organization development interventions?

Classify change. Elaborate the contemporary issues involved in brining effective
modify in an individual group in organization.

Itemise various practical problems of implementing change in organization. Suggest some suitable methods and techniques involved in overcoming
confrontation to change with practical example

Address:-
Annamalai University
Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu
04144 238 248 ‎
8th March 2016, 11:38 PM
theviya

Hai am theviya,
Am pursuing MBA hr , I need some help in writing my assignment questions.
I have just joined my MBA on march . so am confused where to seach for answers. So kindly can anyone send me the PDF or assignment answers for first year hr 2016 to my mail id :dhivi.velu@gmail.com

It would be muj helpful if u send me the answers asap bec I din start my assignment yet
So please help me out...........
21st March 2017, 03:02 PM

Hi ! I am Namrata Singh and pursuing MBA in Human Resource Management (HRM) from Annamalai University so will you kindly avail me the answers of Assignments for MBA in Human Resource Management (HRM)2017 ????? please if possible than provide the assignment answer in pdf format?????
8th February 2018, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir I am student of Annamalai University MBA Hrm and I need the MBA II year HRM Assignment so here can you please provide me ?
Hello

As u r student of annamali university 2 year so can u provide me ur first year mba HR book actually my exam will b in may I will get book in April may b so I have to preparation for exam so plz help I will return if u want return after getting my book I will return ur so plz tell me if u can help me my id is tanuja_sheikh@rediffmail.com. And help me in assignment also plz plz plz plz HELPPPPP contact me
28th March 2018, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by theviya View Post
Hai am theviya,
Am pursuing MBA hr , I need some help in writing my assignment questions.
I have just joined my MBA on march . so am confused where to seach for answers. So kindly can anyone send me the PDF or assignment answers for first jyear hr 2016 to my mail id :dhivi.velu@gmail.com

It would be muj helpful if u send me the answers asap bec I din start my assignment yet
So please help me out...........
pls kindly send me the answer of hrm mba frst year answer my also same issur
15th February 2021, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

[Hi ! I am Bhumika and pursuing MBA in Human Resource Management (HRM) from Annamalai University so will you kindly avail me the answers of Assignments for MBA in Human Resource Management (HRM) ????? please if possible than provide the assignment answer in pdf format?????

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in