2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Annamalai University eligibility

I had completed BA course now I want to take admission into the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course at the Annamalai University so can you please tell me am I eligible or not? If not then what is the eligibility needed to apply for this course? Will you please provide me the information about the admission procedure of the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course at the Annamalai University?
Similar Threads
Thread
How is Annamalai University
MHA in Annamalai University
Annamalai University In Uk
VC of Annamalai university
Annamalai University DTE
BPP Annamalai University
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Annamalai University
Annamalai University Cut Off
Eligibility For M.S.C Psychology In Annamalai University
Annamalai University BCA
B.Sc Ag In Annamalai University
Annamalai University TC
Annamalai University MBA PCP
MBA in Annamalai University
Eligibility for Phd in Annamalai University
Annamalai University Annamalai Nagar Address
Annamalai University CSE
MBA at Annamalai University
Annamalai University PDF
Annamalai University BSC IT
16th February 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: Annamalai University eligibility

Hello sir, to get admission in Annamalai University what eligibility should be requiring to candidates? I want to get admission in Annamalai University for MBA program through distance education mode. So, for admission please provide me eligibility require in Annamalai University?
16th February 2016, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Annamalai University eligibility

The Annamalai University offers almost all the conventional courses under all three primary streams (Science, Arts and Commerce) for both undergraduate and postgraduate students.

For undergradudate students, the university also offers Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programs. Apart from that, students can also apply for unorthodox courses such as B.Sc and M.Sc in Yoga (Direct).

Annamalai University offers MBA through its distance mode. Eligible candidates can apply for admission by entrance exam on online mode. And also get through sending A4 size format application form.

Eligibility:

Candidates have any Degree except 10+2+2 pattern or an equivalent examination.

Only those applicants who have passed the qualifying examination under the pattern of either 11+2+2 years or 11+1+3 years or 10+2+3 years or UG under the Open University System will be eligible for admission to the programme.

Those who have passed the qualifying examination under 10+2+2 pattern will not be considered for admission.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in